Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double RAM up to 16 GB - Romania location $1 per month $11 per year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Double RAM up to 16 GB - Romania location $1 per month $11 per year!

Hello Friends,

We are happy to promote our promotion:)

Do you know that our promotion is for life time?, as long your service is active, you get double RAM Memory,

OpenVZ Location: Romania, Voxility DataCenter.

VPS 1

Cores: 1
Ded/Burst RAM:128/256MB free RAM Burst to 1 GB
Storage:5GB
1Gbit unmetered
1 IP Address
Tun/Tap/PPP:Yes

$11 per year.

Order Now

VPS 2

Ded/Burst RAM:256/512MB free RAM Burst to 2 GB
Storage:10GB
1Gbit unmetered
1 IP Address

$2.5 per month

Order Now

VPS 3

Ded/Burst RAM:512/768MB free RAM Burst to 2.5 GB
Storage:15GB
1Gbit unmetered
1 IP Address

$4 per month

Order Now

Special deal for lowendbox customers only,

Additional IPs $1 per each.

To get additional IPs, contact us, also to get your RAM Double, hit us with one ticket and we will setup it for you,

All services are setup INSTANT as standard, with default package memory, however all orders placed this month from lowendtalk we will double your RAM :)

Comments

• 1Gbit unmetered? There is no info in the TOS regarding actual limits (only for shared/reseller), how much can we actually use?

Also, what is the AUP for this? (you can PM me if you prefer)

Thanks!

• @Traffic said:
    1Gbit unmetered? There is no info in the TOS regarding actual limits (only for shared/reseller), how much can we actually use?

Also, what is the AUP for this? (you can PM me if you prefer)

Thanks!

Hello,

All VPSs have access to 1Gbps shared port to their VM which they may utilise based on fair usage.

It is on our website already :), i will get you a PM later today with a response of my first pm i sent you :), thanks for reply :)

• HI, please give me a test ip, thanks.

• @vpsmm said:
    HI, please give me a test ip, thanks.

Hello,

We will have an LG test soon, within few hours.

• can you say what allowed and not allowed in simple words

• month rx | tx | total | avg. rate
    ------------------------+-------------+-------------+---------------
    May '15 17.53 TiB | 17.52 TiB | 35.05 TiB | 112.41 Mbit/s
    Jun '15 16.59 TiB | 16.54 TiB | 33.13 TiB | 109.79 Mbit/s
    Jul '15 13.38 TiB | 13.31 TiB | 26.69 TiB | 85.59 Mbit/s
    ------------------------+-------------+-------------+---------------

any problem if i buy you vps and traffic usage like that?

• @shell said:
    can you say what allowed and not allowed in simple words

I belive, we do have it in our TOS, which we will have it updated soon,

We do not allow mass mail spam, if you do spam, we will limit your emails per hour, also we do not allow SCAM!!!, if you do SCAM we will terminate your services without any warnings.

We do not allow Minecraft servers.

Anything else which is legal we do allow.

• racksxracksx Member
    edited August 2015

@shell said:

Your traffic is fair usage, if you do push over limit 24/24 (keep the port usage 24hours per day) we will have to drop your limits, because we do not have 100Gbit port connection, and we be live that all of our customers should have fair connection, not just one.

• Any good Yearly KVM offers ?

• Before someone asked, what's the policy for Tor Relay (not Exit)?

• KVM will be fine instead OVZ :)

• Why did you rename to rackhost.co? I think rack.sx was sounding more special and offshore maybe.

• this is unresponsible provider

I have vps with them in past yearly plan, but after some time (about 4 month) my vps terminated cause they said illegal programs affecting network such as UDP traffic out
    I am asking proof which illegal program that i installed, After that their said investigating it and ask for my password, and ever since they never answer my ticket

Just for all u know, i never write bad review before :)

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

Got the VPS 2. Overall performance feels a bit meh. apt takes a lot of time to update the sources. Package installation takes longer then I'm accustomed as well.

GetIPAddr EU benchmark:

-------------Speed test--------------------

Testing EU locations
    Speedtest from Tallinn, Estonia on a shared 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 3.24 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 1.07 MB/sec
    Speedtest from London, United Kingdom on a shared 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 13.39 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 5.12 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Paris, France on a shared 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 10.82 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 7.13 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Alblasserdam, Netherlands [ generously donated by http://ramnode.com ] on on a shared 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 14.42 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 14.25 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Spijkenisse, Netherlands [ generously donated by http://www.freshnetworks.co ] on a 1 Gbps shared port
        Download Speed: 0 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 0 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Milan, Italy [ generously donated by http://www.prometeus.net ] on a shared 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 9.53 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 15.12 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Dusseldorf, Germany [ generously donated by http://megavz.com ] on a shared 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 0 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 0 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Falkenstein, Germany [ generously donated by http://megavz.com ] on a shared 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 3.93 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 10.35 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Bucharest, Romania [ generously donated by http://www.prometeus.net ] on a semi-dedicated 1 Gbps port
        Download Speed: 10.62 MB/sec
        Upload speed: 11.02 MB/sec
    ---------------CPU test--------------------
    CPU: 1 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5630 @ 2.13GHz
    Time taken to generate PI to 5000 decimal places with a single thread: 5m19.195s
    ----------------IO test-------------------
    Writing 1000MB file to disk
    (1.1 GB) copied, 30.2848 s, 35.5 MB/s

Notice the CPU bench time (OMFG that's nearly insane)!! Some of my other VPS got results of 15s and those aren't high end VPS for 80$/m or something instead for around the same money.

@shell said:

According to the "limit" in the CP.. Nope :p

• @add_iT said:

Sorry to hear that, the Staff that suspended your account is no longer with us anymore, however i do see your ticket is from : 24th October 2014, it got suspended because of spam reports from our ISP, and we do got a lot of them, i do not say you did it, maybe you got hacked, however if my collegue decided that to terminate you will be better i agree with him, i do not have the abuse records due as being almost a year ago, however we do not suspend/terminate services without a reason.

• @nexusrain said:
    Why did you rename to rackhost.co? I think rack.sx was sounding more special and offshore maybe.

Yes we do rebranded to rackhost, however we still use rack.sx as part of our website, we never canceled it :)

• WorldWorld Veteran

Any test ip or LG?

• I'm afraid to use "burst" ram servers + unmetered bw. I feel like I won't even get enough compared to the standard non-bursted servers.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2015

What's your relation with the Phase7 scammers?

Did you just buy their database or are you the same guys?

Thanked by 2ImzTinoz bersy
  • Please remove my email off your email list. Sent in a PM.

• Where is that 16GB ram?

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

I'm impressed people are obviously still thinking about buying. Of course, I won't stop you at all, but.. At least take a look at my posted benchmark first and especially the absolutely unbelievable cpu benchmark time. It's a wonder it doesn't freeze during an apt update like some Kidechire did. If you think I had faked it - 1. Why should I 2. Tell me and I'll post a screenshot taken with PrntScr 3. Get the same plan and see yourself.

And I don't really think you'll get much better performance at a bit bigger plan.

Edit: Run the benchmark again, 5m13.951s - so nothing really changed.

@cassa said:

Where is that 16GB ram?

On their website..

Thanked by 1deadbeef