Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ClouDNS: Managed / DDoS Protected DNS Hosting - FREE Summer promotion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ClouDNS: Managed / DDoS Protected DNS Hosting - FREE Summer promotion

TrafficTraffic Member
edited August 2015 in Providers

We are starting a Free Managed DNS Summer Promotion for our new customers!

With the voucher code PREMIUM-SUMMER-2015 you will get 6 months Personal plan with Managed DNS hosting for 40 domain names with unlimited records and 14 DNS servers located in 5 different continents. The regular price for this service is $12.00, but now the new customers can try our Premium DNS service for FREE! The Premium DNS hosting is with included 100% Uptime SLA.

See all advantages of the Premium DNS hosting from here.

With the voucher code DDOS-SUMMER-2015 you will get 6 months DDoS Professional plan with DDoS Protected DNS hosting for 50 domain names with unlimited records and 4 DDoS Protected DNS servers located in Europe and North America. The regular price for this service is $27.00, but now our new customers can try it for FREE! Our DDoS Protected DNS hosting is with included 10Gbps DDoS Protection guarantee with 10,000% Uptime SLA.

See all advantages of the DDoS Protected DNS hosting from here.

The Managed DNS services provided from ClouDNS include extended professional features like Secondary DNS, Reverse DNS, Dynamic DNS, DNS Branding (Vanity DNS), Mail Forwarding, Domain parking, Web Redirects and other.

The promotion is active until the end of August 2015 only for new customers. Only one voucher code can be used per account. The voucher can be used, when you are logged into your account, from the Vouchers page in the Subscriptions menu.

Thanked by 4ehab sin aglodek bersy

Comments

• sinsin Member

Thank you! Just got my 6 months free of the regular premium dns :)

• Well, 10GBPS isn't that much, but it's free :)

Claimed my free DNS hosting (although I using CloudFlare Business which IMO is still pretty good, but free is still better than paying $20/mo).

• @sin You're welcome :)

@doghouch Exact, also they have quite a good array of servers all over the world for their paid plans. Not sure if better or worse than CloudFlare's DNS, but still worth it to use them, even as backup.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • There's no mention of geolocation. Without that, having DNS servers worldwide is kind of pointless. A UK visitor might, for example, end up querying an Australian server.

• I've been using ClouDNS for over a year now. Not a single problem. Would recommend.

• stabstab Member

Would something like this be worth paying for over using, say, Namecheap's free DNS servers on a website where speed and uptime is crucial?

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited August 2015

How do you guys compare this trial to free cloudflare dns services?
    I'm only using CF's dns and there are no dns lookup times on pingdom tests most of the time, while digitalocean's name servers were slow as duck.