Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ram 1 GB windows server 2012 datacenter 30 GB Disc 5 Tb band @ $10/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ram 1 GB windows server 2012 datacenter 30 GB Disc 5 Tb band @ $10/month

Looking for windows VPS :D

Comments

• I guess you have the license and just require the VPS? As you won't get a license included in that price.

• Where are u want to have location

• Thanks AshleyUk i am searching on net and find someone who giving same at @10 with 1 GB RAM,30 GB disc space,Germany Location,with windows server 2012 data center license.On hyper-v

Is IT good ?

• Nobody can provide you with a license for Server 2012 Data center for $10 a Month.

If they are using HyperV then they may be passing through the license from the node, however your just get the standard eddition and not be able to use any of the datacentre features within your VM.

That's the cheapest your probably going to find, as most LET providers don't use HyperV.

• @AshleyUk said:
    Nobody can provide you with a license for Server 2012 Data center for $10 a Month.

If they are using HyperV then they may be passing through the license from the node, however your just get the standard eddition and not be able to use any of the datacentre features within your VM.

That's the cheapest your probably going to find, as most LET providers don't use HyperV.

That HvperV is popular in China, Hong kong, Southeast Asia and India

• Thanks for info
    Lets try then see

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

As far as I am aware, a DC license will allow for 'unlimited VM licenses' on that node, but those licenses would be for standard. And no one can get a DC license for $10 /month.

So if you do get a VPS with that spec, it is either without a license, a Standard license (not DC) or with a cracked license.

@loveminds, yep. HyperV is pretty good! We use it on some nodes in HK. Don't know why some people don't like it. It's very good. Windows gets a rather unjustified bad rep.

• @randvegeta said:
    As far as I am aware, a DC license will allow for 'unlimited VM licenses' on that node, but those licenses would be for standard. And no one can get a DC license for $10 /month.

So if you do get a VPS with that spec, it is either without a license, a Standard license (not DC) or with a cracked license.

loveminds, yep. HyperV is pretty good! We use it on some nodes in HK. Don't know why some people don't like it. It's very good. Windows gets a rather unjustified bad rep.

Win2012 Standard is enough at a VPS

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Indeed. Who needs a DC license on a VM?

• They are giving me all edition if needed @ same $10.. So i thing it would be good thanks

• A bit over budget and nowhere near your bandwidth requirements but I can recommended http://winity.io/