Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS in France(Found), South Africa and Austria
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS in France(Found), South Africa and Austria

RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
edited August 2015 in Requests

Hi. I am looking for this VPS:

2 GB RAM

2 CPU Cores

20 GB Space

1 TB Bandwidth

Any virtualization will do

What would be price for it?

I also need 20 IPs (2 or 3 subnets) (random IPs will do just fine) for it.

Justification: Public VPN Server(This is for a VPN company, I work for; I won't run a VPN service)

Please quote me on VPS and IP price.

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2015

Bandwidth in South Africa is super expensive, to give you an idea vps.co.za sells their lower end vps starting with 10Gb and I don't think has an account with more than 100GB available without contacting them directly, so there is no way you are going to find a server there with 1TB for any reasonable price. Expect to pay a good bit of money for that location. As per France there are providers and resellers everywhere for there, however not sure how many will want to deal with the ips.

Most hosts do not allow public vpn services also, just FYI.

My 2 cents.

Cheers!

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

TheLinuxBug said: so there is no way you are going to find a server there with 1TB for any reasonable price.

https://lowendbox.com/blog/host1plus-com-2month-256mb-openvz-in-south-africa-brazil-germany-or-the-usa/

Don't know about IPs though but Africa still has many I think

• For host1plus use HAPHOST75 promo code 75% off

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2015

Wow. I stand corrected and I even have services with HOST1PLUS in Brazil. Wonder what the quality of the network is that they are able to offer that much bandwitdh on.. when pricing South Africa I've always seen bandwidth be quite expensive, so they must have gotten an awesome deal to be able to offer 1 TB.

Edit: ahh its limited to 15mbps, that's why they can offer that. So if slow speed doesn't matter and only the bandwidth then that's a good deal.

Cheers!

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Strikerr said:
    For host1plus use HAPHOST75 promo code 75% off

Is that recurring?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2015

I now need this in Austria too.

France offer found.

• @Strikerr said:
    For host1plus use HAPHOST75 promo code 75% off

wow that's pretty good. is it recurring though?

(p.s it only works on 3 month billing cycles)

• kakakaka Member

i have use a vps in france at $7, but it is low in Bandwidth. So i change to the server in USA

• Radi said: I now need this in Austria too.

No chance, EDIS does now charge like 5EUR/IP and all others have either no IP space available anymore (anyone in UPC), sell nothing that large or charge large sums for higher quality VPS (Anexia -> VMWare cloud)