Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW! 4GB Ram, 100GB Disk, $7! VPS -- $49 E3-1240!!, 16GB ram, 1TB disk, Dallas, LA and new york!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WOW! 4GB Ram, 100GB Disk, $7! VPS -- $49 E3-1240!!, 16GB ram, 1TB disk, Dallas, LA and new york!

MSPNickMSPNick Member
edited July 2015 in Offers

All from MyServerPlanet – Across the USA, in 4 locations, LA, New York, Dallas and Chicago – These deals are brought to exclusively from us. Setup from 48 hours either on IPMI or an OS installed for you. – All come with 10TB bandwidth, all come with 1Gbit ports with 5 IPs!

We have vastly configurable options for you from 2x120GB SSD or, 32GB ram. All at the great low prices that we will be giving you today – and let’s not exclude the IPv4’s at fantastically low pricing!

We have one special VPS today to include in this sale;

WOW!!! 4GB ram for only $7!

2 vCores

100 GB HDD

4 GB Dedicated Ram

4 GB Burstable Ram

1 Gbps Port

1 TB Monthly Traffic

1 IP

$7/mo!

Order up!

Intel Atom 2758 (8 Cores)

250GB HDD or 120GB SSD

8GB DDR3 ECC

10TB bandwidth

1Gbit port

/29

New York

$46/mo

Order up

E3-1240v2

2 x 8GB

1TB HDD

10TB bandwidth

/29 (5 IP's)

New York, Dallas, LA.

$49/mo

Order up

E3 nodes can be delivered within 2 hours on IPMI only. Need an OS installed? Just shout we'll do it for you.

Thank you!

Comments

• bersybersy Member

Maximum 1 offer thread per 14 days, and not 7 days, flagged.

• emilvemilv Member

VAT isnt being removed if I put my country in the list (Iceland). There should not be a VAT for Iceland. :)

• @emilv said:
    VAT isnt being removed if I put my country in the list (Iceland). There should not be a VAT for Iceland. :)

Iceland has a VAT rate of 25.5%

• emilvemilv Member

Do you have an agreement with the Icelandic Gov regarding returning the VAT to them? And no, it's 24%.

• @emilv said:
    Do you have an agreement with the Icelandic Gov regarding returning the VAT to them? And no, it's 24%.

All VAT is collected through HMRC - They send money to whatever country you are from

• emilvemilv Member

Bummer. No sale then. :p

• @emilv said:
    Bummer. No sale then. :p

25.5%

Iceland has announced that its VAT rates will change on 1 January 2015. The standard rate of 25.5% will be reduced to 24%, whilst the reduced rate of 7% will go up to 12%.

That's from what I know.

• emilvemilv Member

That's actually the first time some provider is doing this to me. Not even Linode or Online.net is doing this. I know the bigger players out there are collecting, like Amazon.

• @emilv said:
    That's actually the first time some provider is doing this to me. Not even Linode or Online.net is doing this. I know the bigger players out there are collecting, like Amazon.

Maybe at UK companies do it with different ways

• emilvemilv Member
    edited July 2015

I have business with another UK company which is not doing this. But nevermind, I'll find someone else. :)

• WOW! :)

• @emilv said:

EU changed the rules back in January, we need to collect for the 28 members states within the EU.

IF you was in the US, we do not collect.

• emilvemilv Member
    edited July 2015

Iceland isnt in the EU. Thats why I was surprised. The 24% VAT is collected within Iceland and products which are shipped to Iceland.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2015

@emilv said:
    Iceland isnt in the EU. Thats why I was surprised. The 24% VAT is collected within Iceland and products which are shipped to Iceland.

Well. I'll be dammed.. Just checking the map now

Well.. I suppose your right. Looking at Google. It looks like Iceland dropped its bid to join the EU.

• emilvemilv Member

Really, read more carefully my friend. ;)

• @emilv said:
    Really, read more carefully my friend. ;)

Your right.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/12/iceland-drops-european-union-membership-bid

I had no idea

• emilvemilv Member

Hehe no problem. We were never in the EU, our last Gov started to apply to be a member after 2008 but when the current Gov took over they withdrew the application.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2015

@emilv said:
    Hehe no problem. We were never in the EU, our last Gov started to apply to be a member after 2008 but when the current Gov took over they withdrew the application.

I've removed this tax code. I've never had anyone from Iceland order before. So this is all news to me! Thank you very much

This moss system is a pain in the ass. I'm pretty sure the info I got it from was directly from hmrc

Thanked by 1emilv
  • epilif09epilif09 Member
    edited July 2015

MSPNick said: 2 vCores

100 GB HDD
    4 GB Dedicated Ram
    4 GB Burstable Ram
    1 Gbps Port
    1 TB Monthly Traffic
    1 IP
    $7/mo!

OpenVZ, right? Is it available on NY?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2015

@epilif09 said:

Yup, New York, buffalo

• Got any other locations for those E3? Settle?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Got any other locations for those E3? Settle?

No, sorry.

• epilif09epilif09 Member
    edited July 2015

@MSPNick said:
    Yup, New York, buffalo

WOW! any test ips or looking glass?

• The VPS offer shows only 50 GB disk and is 4.60 Euros (Around $5 USD).