Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need small yearly Seattle VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need small yearly Seattle VPS

this is all I need:

•128MB RAM (256MB ideal)
• 2GB HD (but even 1.5GB would suffice)
• 100GB of Bandwidth (I use much much less, but...)
• 1 IPV4
• CentOS (but others are fine)
• OpenVZ (or whatever...)

~ $15 /year

please PM me one IP in the range I would expect to get. need to verify that geoIP locates to Seattle.

thanks, sJ

Comments

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited July 2015

@nexmark should be able to work out something for you

• Try out SpartanHost, their lowest instance I think is $1.50/month and has DDOS protection from CNservers. They have KVM I believe, not sure about OpenVZ. I have been with them about a month and can't really complain so far. Installation was snappy...it runs an instance of piwiki and works as it should.

Cheers!

• Ramnode Seattle would be my pick

Thanked by 1someJoe
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Pmed

• Ramnode. SSD10/ANY10 for 10% off

Thanked by 1someJoe
  • I will second Alex @ Impact I am liking his $7 a month plan right now.

Thanked by 2Awmusic12635 someJoe
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

AuroraZ said: I will second Alex @ Impact I am liking his $7 a month plan right now.

Happy to have you :)

Thanked by 1someJoe
  • You can try catalysthost, a couple of dollars over your budget (128mb), but I personally think it worth it.

As for geoip, you will need to contact their support and get an IP to test, AFAIK not all IPs are pointing to Seattle, some pointed to Dallas, but I think this can be fixed easily. @ryanarp

• thanks for all that responded. got one with Alex above. cheers to all!