Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Article writer for Linux/Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Article writer for Linux/Windows VPS

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

I am looking for a article writer, I don't need super expert but your grammar should be ok.

You must be know how to manage Linux VPS, Windows VPS and cPanel is optional. Your article must be unique.

500 to 1000 character each article.

Need price quota for per article with images. give me your offer.

Thank you.

Comments

• jhjh Member

I presume you're also hiring someone to check the writer's grammar?

• You provide the prompt: $40 per

I provide the prompt: $100 per

• @Rallias said:
    You provide the prompt: $40 per

I provide the prompt: $100 perper

I'll provide a list of prompts for $50 each.

Thanked by 3jh raindog308 Pwner
  • I was a boob and paid $100 to a fiverr and the work I got back was a complete mess. Don't be me, write your own stuff. :)

• jhjh Member

badpatrick said: paid $100 to a fiverr

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twenty times... uh..

• @jhadley said:

I know it was a joke, but jeez fiverr is becoming more and more of an advertising platform for all services rather than an actual "get me a cool/cheap thing for $5"

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited July 2015

Jonchun said: I'll provide a list of prompts for $50 each.

EDIT: Oh... misread that.

But entirely serious... coming up with the prompt is like 90% of the battle.

• badpatrickbadpatrick Member
    edited July 2015

@jhadley said:

Nah, was $100 for one gig :)

Got the money back, 100 in account credit. might get someone to ship me some candy from somewhere

• @badpatrick said:
    Got the money back, 100 in account credit. might get someone to ship me some candy from somewhere

My advice would be to spend it on a advertising video or something similar. I spent ~$40 on a voiceover+short intro video for my hosting business and while it wasn't perfect/amazing, it was usable and I was overall happy with it. PM me if you want to see it.

• Jonchun said:

My advice would be to spend it on a advertising video or something similar. I spent ~$40 on a voiceover+short intro video for my hosting business and while it wasn't perfect/amazing, it was usable and I was overall happy with it. PM me if you want to see it.

Put it on youtube. We all want to see it!

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited July 2015

@Abdussamad said:

Its on YouTube haha. I just don't feel like dealing with lowendddos by posting it here.

• Jonchun said: I just don't feel like dealing with lowendddos by posting it here.

Youtube and DDos. Don't worry. Post the link here without any hesitation.

• @sdglhm said:
    Youtube and DDos. Don't worry. Post the link here without any hesitation.

The video is an advertisement for my site ... I could care less if they ddos YouTube...

• SadySady Member

@Jonchun said:
    Its on YouTube haha. I just don't feel like dealing with lowendddos by posting it here.

I know your website & will start DDoS right now :p

Thanked by 2stallion Jonchun
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I just find a good article writer. I need article on php, mysql, how to chose datacenter, etc articles only.

I can't afford $40 so I change my mind to limit maximum word to 300 to 400 only.

• @Abdussamad said:

I think this is from Fiverr

Thanked by 1Profforg
  • tdaletdale Member

Hahahaahahahaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaahahahahahahaha

That was worth every penny if it was from fiverr, i would of paid twice. Best laugh i had all day.

@hostnoob said:

• Still going to cost you $40 - $75 per article. I know I will not do it for less then 20 cents a word period.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Still going to cost you $40 - $75 per article. I know I will not do it for less then 20 cents a word period.

This is dewlance. He's not looking for real articles. He just wants content.

• PM'd you.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2015

Get some third worlder which will work for $1/day.

PS: quality of the work not guaranteed.

• Nyr said: Get some third worlder which will work for $1/day.

I was wondering. Did you get kicked from your McDonald kitchen after some immigrant came to work ?

• edited July 2015

@Nyr said:

Estimado, te tengo aprecio por tus aportes a la comunidad pero por el hecho de haber nacido en un lugar ( cosa que no creo que hayas elegido) no te da derecho a hablar acerca del precio o de la calidad del trabajo de otras personas. No se quien sos ( si lo se de hecho) y te aseguro que hay MUCHAS pero MUCHAS personas que te patean el culo en cuanto a todo aspecto (calidad, precio, etc) y me refiero a personas del tercer mundo ;).
    Te ganaste un espacio aca pero eso no te autoriza a utilizar la xenofobia.

Aca tenes al tercermundista ayudando a los EUROPEOS!!!
    http://www.historiacocina.com/paises/articulos/espana/argentina.htm
    EDIT: personalmente no comparto las ideologias de Peron asi tampoco como haber hecho esto por ustedes.

Un Saludo

PS: let me know if you want it translated ;)

edited July 2015

sdglhm said: I was wondering. Did you get kicked from your McDonald kitchen after some immigrant came to work ?

Not really. Never had a "real" job and honestly don't want one for now. I declined multiple of them and I'm doing just fine without. I also have a fuckton of time to waste, go partying and enjoy life in general. I can also do some projects I really want instead of some shit I am ordered to.

inthecloudblog said: xenofobia

First, this is an English forum, so use English.

Second, a year ago I was seriously considering migrating to Argentina with a friend, so I don't think your argument is valid at all. Cost of living has nothing to do with xenophobia.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • Show me where it says I should be writing in which language?
    Your argument is like saying : I have a jew friend after having said bs about them..

It's also well know "Argies" are not liked in Spain.. I know many cases...

• inthecloudblog said: PS: let me know if you want it translated ;)

I was polite enough to provide a translation of anyone interested ( despite I do not see you telling me what to do and no language rules as said before) ;)

edited July 2015

inthecloudblog said: Show me where it says I should be writing in which language?

It's common sense and respect for the others. Anyway it has been stated by the moderators multiple times in the past.

inthecloudblog said: It's also well know "Argies" are not liked in Spain.. I know many cases...

That's bullshit, racism in Spain is pretty low, specially for Argentinians. It's worse for Romanians, Bulgarians and some South American countries, but there isn't much racism at all. Some months ago I was living with an Argentinian flat mate and he never mentioned any problem.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Nyr said:

I pay for quality content with 700 to 1k word but currently I need simple article. $1 per 100 word for this type of article is ok.

Here is tutorial , I pay good money for this so don't think I am person who will pay you $1/day for doing something. $1 per 100 word is also acceptable for basic articles.

• $1? are you serious?

@DewlanceVPS said:
    $1 per 100 word is also acceptable for basic articles.

Certainly not in many places.

This discussion has been closed.