Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newest NAT IPv4 (NanoVZ/MegaVZ) Location: Stockholm, Sweden .Hosted on Portlane Network (AS42708) .
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Newest NAT IPv4 (NanoVZ/MegaVZ) Location: Stockholm, Sweden .Hosted on Portlane Network (AS42708) .

rahulksrahulks Member
edited July 2015 in General

Got an E-Mail from EvoBurst Solutions about 45 minutes ago , So sharing it here.
NanoVZ - Nano128

1vCPU Core 128MB RAM 3GB Storage 20 NAT IPv4 Ports + 1 Dedicated SSH Port 500GB Bandwidth Per Month

Price : €3.00 Per Year(Approx $3.50USD Per Year).
Order link : https://www.evobilling.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=138

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

woohoo

Norway.... we are getting closer!!!!!!!!!!

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Pretty sure it will become a popular location. Nice network also.

• spammyspammy Member

Still curious what people use these for...having one or two may be good to be used for VPN purposes...but for all those ones that are getting every single location, I am not sure what the purpose would be. Probably a monitoring node? But with 128MB it might be small to run Observium no?

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited July 2015

spammy said: Still curious what people use these for...having one or two may be good to be used for VPN purposes...but for all those ones that are getting every single location, I am not sure what the purpose would be.

AnthonySmith said: The only things I can think of that you cant do with this (in a conventional way) is host a dns/nameserver or mail server over ipv4.

• For the people curious, here's a quick bench:

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5640  @ 2.27GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency :  2266.725 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 128 MB
    Total amount of swap : 64 MB
    System uptime :   10 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 11.0MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 5.64MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 4.01MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 2.97MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 5.94MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 7.29MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 2.63MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 3.17MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 3.52MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 5.73MB/s
    I/O speed :  663 MB/s

@spammy from what I can tell the most popular use for the people who buy all locations is website hosting, either static or mysql + replication based, pretty much guarantees 0 down time unless a bomb hit 14 DC's at the same time.

For those that take 2 its usually TS3 and a failover or VPN, but really you can do anything you want with them within reason, I know @KuJoe uses them for his mass ping project.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@AnthonySmith to much work to care about 14 LES.

• please take note, the server will be put up to 1Gbit within the next week hopefully, we are just sitting on a temporary switch currently.

Thank you @rahulks for posting this one :)

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2015

Why it's in general? Maybe better move it offers?

Thanked by 1TehEnforce
  • rahulksrahulks Member
    edited July 2015

alexvolk said: Why it's in general? Move it to offers. Not everybody interested in crap.

Take a look at : http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/24839/behold-the-wable/p1

So what's wrong with this one here ? after all this is a One of a kind VPS deal,IMO.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2015

my total brain crap

• alexvolk said: I've already flagged this to moved to offers but I now understand why providers should NEVER get into moderation team.

Lighten up alex, it's summer, it's friday (at least here). I'll buy you a beverage after work :)

And Don't compare hobby service against others.

The distinction isn't always clear... "One man's work is another man's play".

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited July 2015

alexvolk said: Evoburst is a complete crap.

U mad bro?

NanoVZ has no SLA and so it's not guaranteed that it is online 100%, and I wouldn't say the whole company is crap, only because they offer services without a guarantee for everything, do you know the "OVH Classic VPS"? ;-3

Got a NanoVZ in Dusseldorf, and it has/had a lot of problems (low IO,failing disk, abusive customers, etc.) , but for 3€?
    Also, I got one of their resource bundles in NL, which are absolutely fine, no such problems, but of course with a higher price. You get what you pay for.

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

This was already discussed many times. Nor LES in general or EvoBurst in particular are meant for hosting your 1337 production stuff and if you don't want to understand the difference, it's your problem.

For little projects which can tolerate failure and have a low budget, no one else has a better deal.

• I had no problem with Evoburst whatsoever. Decent pricing, friendly support, can't ask for more. At 3 euros a year, why would you even bitch about it in public? If it doesn't work for you, stop paying for it and cry to your mommy, come back here once you grow up.

No, I have no affiliation with either LES or EvoBurst, just a customer who can't be more happier.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Woot! Added to chk2.net and my status page in case anybody wants to check the latency or performance/uptime for any LES locations. :)

Thanked by 1Brad
    edited July 2015

alexvolk said: I've already flagged this to moved to offers but I now understand why providers should NEVER get into moderation team.

So now this is my fault as well? haha.

I wont moderate this because some may see it as a conflict of interest, I have highlighted the reports to the other moderators though.

If we want to start preventing users from posting about new offers hosts come up with though so be it, I appreciate posting an affiliate link may be the line here though.

If there is a conflict of interest I wont moderate anything unless someone is just being a dick for the sake of it, all I can do is ask you to believe me on that, I don't require you to though.

Thanked by 1sleddog
  • AnthonySmith said: I wont moderate this because some may see it as a conflict of interest

Anyone who delivers a VM for €3/year is dong a community service. Any question of conflict is moot IMO.

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • Sorry guys for my crap but I still think this should in offers section! Almost all providers was moved here but allowing one will automatically get others here.

Thanked by 14n0nx