Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap vps with lots of IPs?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap vps with lots of IPs?

RurikoRuriko Member
edited November 2012 in Providers

Anyone know a vps that offer lots of IPs (ipv4) at a cheap price? I accept yearly plans as well. Ideal specs are:
64 RAM
100GB Bandwidth
1 ipv4 (or more)
$12 yearly (or less)

Comments

• How many ips?

• as many as you can offer

• @Jack I don't mind as long as I can still use port 80

• budget is low for more than one IP..

• Any reputable host is going to require justification for more than one or two additional IPs, especially on a 64MB VPS.

• I guess I'll just accept 1 ipv4 per vps since it's rare

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Message me and Ill get back to you.

• budgetvm?

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited November 2012

several ipv4 is cheap from us, get a deal from @boltersdriveer

• We can do this on our Dallas, TX node. Let me know how many ips you realistically need

• WhizzWrWhizzWr Member
    edited November 2012

@klikli said: budgetvm?

Yeah, 3xipv4 on their $4.99 1GB Plan

I too interested on any provider that provide 2 ipv4 with no extra charges.
    OpenVZ would be fine.

• We should be able to help, with justification.

• We'll be able to offer something in Buffalo, New York. Send me a PM with number of IP and justification.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@WhizzWr said: Yeah, 3xipv4 on their $4.99 1GB Plan

But that doesnt fit the 12/year bill...
    M

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

HMU if you are still looking for one. If you have proper justification, additional IPs won't be a problem.

• @Zen said: Still haven't given a reason for the IPs? :)

On that note, I just realized this thread was tagged with "proxy".

• AlbertAlbert Member
    edited November 2012

@WhizzWr said: I too interested on any provider that provide 2 ipv4 with no extra charges.

http://torqhost.com/

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited November 2012

@WhizzWr said: I too interested on any provider that provide 2 ipv4 with no extra charges.

Torqhost as long estonian location doesn't bother you :P

15€/y for their xen, kvm or openvz product. Kvm come with one IP, rest with two. If you're not in EU you can ask them to remove VAT from this price.

edit. @Albert beat me to it :)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I don't think any providers will provide more than 3 ipv4 for such small VPS.

• What was said above, personally when I see a request for something under 128MB, but needs 4+ IPs, the first thing that comes to mind is stuff like bots or tunneling spam thru those IPs.

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2012

if you are looking for cheap vps with many IPV6, look at my signature.

• @cupid

The OP clearly says ipv4, and lots of providers give /64

• I totally overlooked burst.net: http://burst.net/linvps.shtml
    10 ips for $5
    or 250 ips for $100

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@BronzeByte said: I totally overlooked burst.net: http://burst.net/linvps.shtml

10 ips for $5
    or 250 ips for $100

it's not cheap, I personally will take for $5 per month or $15 per year with at least /24 IPv4 addresses for free, anyone can offer such VPS? I don't care about RAM or HDD size.

• @WebProject said: it's not cheap, I personally will take for $5 per month or $15 per year with at least /24 IPv4 addresses for free, anyone can offer such VPS? I don't care about RAM or HDD size.

Not going to happen.

• Do you need the IPs to be globally reachable? ;-)

• @WebProject said: it's not cheap, I personally will take for $5 per month or $15 per year with at least /24 IPv4 addresses for free, anyone can offer such VPS? I don't care about RAM or HDD size.

Can do that. 1000EUR Setup paid by bank transfer, 10EUR / Mo, 3y contract.

• I reckon the user will cycle through those IP's fairly quickly if he plans to use it for bots and spamming. So I'm thinking this will be a recurring request, no? Plus IP changes now and then :)

• Wow, /24 IPv4? ....

• A lot of VPN providers are using VPS servers for their own infrastructure so this is quite possibly an option to your typical response of "bots and spam". Don't forget to add "VPN provider" in the mix.