Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Cloud Hosting Company!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Cloud Hosting Company!

owenowen Member

I'm looking for a good cloud hosting company that'll offer 1GB RAM for $3 a month for my video game hosting company. If you can offer this please PM me!

Comments

• SadySady Member
    edited July 2015

I need a bare metal server company who offer 256GB RAM with E5 processor in $10/m. If you can offer this please PM me!

• wychwych Member
    edited July 2015

What functionality do you expect from this "cloud" ?

@Sady said:
    I need a bare metal server company who offer 256GB RAM with E5 processor in $10/m. If you can offer this please PM me!

Me too, looking to bulk order.

Thanked by 2raindog308 TheKiller
  • owenowen Member

@Sady said:

What xD

• owenowen Member

@wych said:
    What do you expect from a "cloud" ?

Me too, looking to bulk order.

Quickly scalable and fast. I need to be able to quickly create instances.

• wychwych Member
    edited July 2015

@owen said:
    Quickly scalable and fast. I need to be able to quickly create instances.

So no HA/failover? Just look for a rescource bundle, wable.com w/ powerboost is nice.

You'll struggle for £3/m for 1gb instances though.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Possible with an year pre-payment.

• owenowen Member

@AlexBarakov said:
    Possible with an year pre-payment.

I'm fine with that.

• Sady said: I need a bare metal server company who offer 256GB RAM with E5 processor in $10/m. If you can offer this please PM me!

Does this includes auto boot (tm)

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

OVH offers that, with DDoS protection included ("VPS Classic 1"). I find OP's demands reasonable, it would be $96 for a 32GB RAM server..

• OP @owen

Cloud is just a marketing word. it means mostly nothing, just look for a cheap vps or dedi

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

$3/mo + Cloud Hosting != Good Cloud Hosting Company, you need to increase your budget if you're looking for quality, sorry.

Thanked by 1wych
  • Sounds like you want a VPS with the Cloud marketing term so Digital Ocean, Vultr and Wable all tick that box.

Thanked by 3TarZZ92 wych Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@MarkTurner that's right, but even they charge more per GB of memory though.

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2015

dedify 2.88€/mo

• PM sent. Check your box though.