Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you like to see from a provider in an offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you like to see from a provider in an offer?

Hello Everyone,

I'm just curious, what do you like to see from a provider in an offer? I know we all want the most specs for the best price, but above all, what is the first thing you look for? I'm working on new plans and really looking for thoughts from the communities in which I provide services in for ideas. I can make almost anything happen at this point. So what do you guys have for me?

Thanks.

Comments

• blackblack Member

Pocket lamps.

• namhuynamhuy Member

professionalism, drama free

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Honesty, transparency, the general feeling of trust and sustainability and above all else I really like to use hosts that have not been involved with GVH in the past or are linked to them in any way.

And all of that above price.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • J1021J1021 Member

A dildo related comment from the top dog's wife.

Thanked by 3k0nsl Bruce GM2015
  • rahulksrahulks Member
    edited July 2015

XFS_Duke said: I can make almost anything happen at this point.

Really ? Can you provide something like Runabove's Cloud Sandbox M, for the same price ($2.50/mo) @India ?

• zedzed Member

What a brave soul :)

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited July 2015

I find it completely hilarious that you come here asking this given everything you have been through recently. Proves you have learnt nothing.

Before you say anything about resources, regions, plan specifics. You have been told it all many times what people want. Especially from you. Focus on what is important first.

Thanked by 2switsys XFS_Duke
  • Trustworthiness.

• belinikbelinik Member
    edited July 2015

I remember a similar post coming out from Jon....

Transparency, stability

• k0nslk0nsl Member

...and written as bad as the one by @XFS_Duke.

@belinik said:
    I remember a similar post coming out from Jon....

Transparency, stability

• Location, reliability, stability.

• FritzFritz Veteran

Love and passion.

• Bitcoin payment method.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited July 2015

I like a non-themeforest shit theme, custom panel and an edited WHCMS css. (BuyVM's stallion is an example)

Or if that's not possible, atleast do something unique/funny/weird like: https://hostigation.com/

I'd rather buy from a site that has atleast some type of customized theme instead of a template that is bought. If you have a theme forest theme with no customization it speaks a lot about your company (HINT: In a negative way); and it's disrespectful to visitors that have to constantly look at it.

• BruceBruce Member

@Dillybob said:
    I'd rather buy from a site that has atleast some type of customized theme

I prefer to buy from a host that HASN'T spent all their time on making the site pretty, but instead delivers a decent service. looking professional != delivering professional service

• k0nslk0nsl Member

What do you mean by "Stallion as an example"? As an example of a custom panel, or "an edited WHCMS (sic) CSS"? I hope you meant the former.

@Dillybob said:
    I like a non-themeforest shit theme, custom panel and an edited WHCMS css. (BuyVM's stallion is an example)

Or if that's not possible, atleast do something unique/funny/weird like: https://hostigation.com/

I'd rather buy from a site that has atleast some type of customized theme instead of a template that is bought. If you have a theme forest theme with no customization it speaks a lot about your company (HINT: In a negative way); and it's disrespectful to visitors that have to constantly look at it.

• Bruce said: I prefer to buy from a host that HASN'T spent all their time on making the site pretty, but instead delivers a decent service. looking professional != delivering professional service

Yeah to each his own and I respect that. Dont you believe though, that a provider having a fully custom VPS panel and/or a custom beautifully designed website will increases a potential visitor's incentive to sign up?

• XFS_Duke said: I can make almost anything happen at this point.

Free dedicated server for all please

Thanked by 1rahulks
  • tehdantehdan Member

Simple: Credible offer, credible source.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2015

Lee said: given everything you have been through recently

What it's like posting on LET right now if you've had any direct relation to GVH events:

Not an insult to Duke just an observation of events.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @jar, that's why I opened this. I know most of the things I need to do and I am doing them. Sadly, some of these people can't live without drama. But to everyone who answered legitimately, thanks. I'm working on things here and won't be discouraged by negativity from some mods or old members.

Yea, it was poorly written, but who said it had to be 100% proper? Lol.

Thanked by 2jar BeardyUnixGuy
  • Lifetime refund time, no questions asked.

• @TheLonely, not happening. I was totally against it when Jonny decided to do it. It's completely ridiculous and not really something anyone should do. Ever.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@XFS_Duke Johnny is posting offers again with a new 'company' what are you going to do about it?

• emgemg Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    XFS_Duke Johnny is posting offers again with a new 'company' what are you going to do about it?

Probably nothing. I believe @XFS_Duke turned over his piece of GVH to Hostress, so he should be completely unencumbered from GVH and Jonny. What is the name of Jonny's latest venture?

• @AnthonySmith I believe that is false. From what I understand, Jonny is no longer associated with the business and has a job at Wendy's. I really don't care at this point as instead of staying on topic, you just keep spewing bs that is off topic.

• Anyone have anything constructive and on topic to add?

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Bitcoin payment method.

Bitcoin yes!

• I already accept Bitcoin. And thanks to the mod who set this thread to sink. Really appreciate the censorship from you guys. Really professional.

• Yes, I know you are accepting Bitcoin, that's why I had VPS on you.

XFS_Duke said: And thanks to the mod who set this thread to sink. Really appreciate the censorship from you guys.

It's interesting. Could you explain?

Thanked by 1XFS_Duke