Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeepNet Solutions - Quebec National Day! HUGE VPS promotion inside! Only June 23-24-25. Hurry!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DeepNet Solutions - Quebec National Day! HUGE VPS promotion inside! Only June 23-24-25. Hurry!

gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2015 in Offers

This offer thread will be easy and rapid! We want to celebrate our Quebec National Day with you guys!

We have two promotion. One is an limited time package, the other is a discount code.

Our Limited Quebec National Day package:

LT-QCN-2GB
RAM: 2GB
Storage: 100GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1.5TB @ 1Gbps
IPs: 1x Dedicated IPv4 + IPv6 Subnet
OpenVZ Virtualization
Price: $5.00/month

Our promotion code:

You can use this promo code to receive 50% OFF recurring with all our current VPS offers: "QuebecNational50" Enjoy! ;)

• This code apply to all our Premium VPS and KVM VPS.
    LowEndSpirit (NAT VPS), dedicated server, SSL and all others products do not apply for this promotion.

• Also, all customers who order a KVM VPS in Los Angeles, can reclaim a free additional IPv4. Simply open a ticket with this post URL requesting the adjustment! (This also apply to current customer).

Please note that this promotion is until stocks are exhausted. So hurry!

• All our VPS support TUN/TAP/PPP
  • We accept TOR Relay on our Dedicated IPv4 VPS. Read AuP for more information
  • We accept Paypal, and Bitcoin (via Bitpay)
  • Montreal. Canada location come with DDoS protection free of charge
  • Looking Glass: https://www.deepnetsolutions.com/faq.html

You can view all our offers and hosting packages at : www.deepnetsolutions.com

Regards, David.

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran

Great offers.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • SadySady Member

Hey David,
    I got amazed seeing "KVM" in your post. How many CPU cores allowed? Is it possible to request to attach ISO?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Sady said:
    Hey David,
    I got amazed seeing "KVM" in your post. How many CPU cores allowed? Is it possible to request to attach ISO?

It's depend of the package. You can view them here https://www.deepnetsolutions.com/kvm-vps.html
    We also have a 256mb one with 1 cpu core.

Yes, we allow custom iso, however, you need to contact us to add it to your VM.

Regards, David.

• damandaman Member
    edited June 2015

Is LT-QCN-2GB a KVM plan? how much CPU cores are allocated in this plan?

• Wow, really great to see a Canadian provider that isn't closed on holidays ;)

Also really nice discounts

Thanked by 2gestiondbi hostnoob
    edited June 2015

@daman said:
    Is LT-QCN-2GB a KVM plan? how much CPU cores are allocated in this plan?

Sorry, forget to add. It's OpenVZ. However, you have 50% off on all KVM and Premium!

@gsrdgrdghd said: Wow, really great to see a Canadian provider that isn't closed on holidays ;)

;) Even we love Holidays, we are still here!

Regards, David

• "Manual Provisioning is required" whatever that means..

• NdhaNdha Member

even with 512 kvm can claim additional IP ??

@toirdaprr said:
    "Manual Provisioning is required" whatever that means..

Only for KVM and for New Jersey location. However, we will process all order during the day.

@Ndha said:
    even with 512 kvm can claim additional IP ??

ALL our KVM package can request the additional IP. So for example, the 512 have already 2 IP, you will get 3 after submitting your ticket!

Regards, David

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • AeneAene Member
    edited June 2015

Silly question, I prefer 32-bit OS on machines with <4GB RAM. And I wanted to try Debian 8, but I can only find a 64-bit version in your control panel?

@Aene said:
    Silly question, I prefer 32-bit OS on machines with <4GB RAM. And I wanted to try Debian 8, but I can only find a 64-bit version in your control panel?

Unfortunately, there is no official Debian 8 x86 template actually.

• gonggogonggo Member

@Aene said:

I have Debian 8 runs on 128mb kvm vps, upgraded from Debian 7 without problems.

edited June 2015

@gonggo said:
    I have Debian 8 runs on 128mb kvm vps, upgraded from Debian 7 without problems.

I was sure you were talking about OpenVZ. Contact us for x86 iso fir KVM.

• sleddogsleddog Member
    edited June 2015

gsrdgrdghd said: a Canadian provider

You mean a Quebec Provider; it Quebec National Day ;)

Love your servicers David, great job.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi

@sleddog said:

I'm glad you love them. Feel free to contact me in case of issue or suggestion :)

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • Rob92Rob92 Member

Very tempting offer... I'll be watching this one for sure :)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • kendidkendid Veteran
    edited June 2015

If I didn't already have one too many VPS's I'd probably jump at this too...

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I had a 64MB one from them and it was great :D Great support,too. But then I read this http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/945138/#Comment_945138 and this https://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2ueajs/is_tor_on_vps_good_for_the_tor_network/co9orbx and even though Tor is now allowed and the ToS state that they use fraudrecord (not may providers do that), I don't agree with the "and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy."[to fraudrecord] part.

I have once "violated" ToS because someone on my server misconfigured their wordpress and I am glad not to be on fraudrecord now (at least I hope that I am not).

@4n0nx said:
    I had a 64MB one from them and it was great :D Great support,too. But then I read this http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/945138/#Comment_945138 and this https://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2ueajs/is_tor_on_vps_good_for_the_tor_network/co9orbx and even though Tor is now allowed and the ToS state that they use fraudrecord (not may providers do that), I don't agree with the "and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy."[to fraudrecord] part.

I have once "violated" ToS because someone on my server misconfigured their wordpress and I am glad not to be on fraudrecord now (at least I hope that I am not).

We only report customer that need to be report (Fraud, Staff abuse, Chargeback, etc.) All case is check one by one.

And also, we allow TOR on our DEDICATED IP only. If torrent or TOR program are find on our NAT nodes, this lead to automatic suspension.

Hope it's more clear now,

Regards, David.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

davidgestiondbi said: We only report customer that need to be report (Fraud, Staff abuse, Chargeback, etc.) All case is check one by one.

Ah, so if a VPS sends spam after 5 months of service and it's because the VPS was hacked/misconfigured then that's not a problem?

• StratStrat Member

@4n0nx said:

Any Canadian company or citizen that discloses your information to this service can be pursued in civil and criminal court under federal law. Quebec is a Canadian province. Further, should you receive communications referencing the disclosure of your personal or business details to a third party, preserve them.

@4n0nx said:
    Ah, so if a VPS sends spam after 5 months of service and it's because the VPS was hacked/misconfigured then that's not a problem?

What do you want to know exactly? Each abuse case are check one by one and depending of the situation. An important thing that help when an abuse arrive, the customer help and understanding. We will always help a customer with an involuntary abuse.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited June 2015

Strat said: Any Canadian company or citizen that discloses your information to this service can be pursued in civil and criminal court under federal law. Quebec is a Canadian province. Further, should you receive communications referencing the disclosure of your personal or business details to a third party, preserve them.

It's probably illegal in many countries and it's especially illegal not to mention it in the ToS (like almost every provider does).

Nullo actore, nullus iudex. ("no prosecutor, no judge")

Makes me not want to buy from LET anymore :(

For our part, it's mentioned in our ToS and also this sentence is pretty clear:

"Use of our service, whether directly or indirectly, constitutes your acceptance of these terms and agreement to abide by them. We reserve the right to amend or adjust these terms at any time. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acceptance of any changes we make."

Unfortunately, as the hosting world change really often, we need to adapt our self. Anyway, you should not care about FraudRecord, if what you do with your VPS is legal...

• StratStrat Member

@4n0nx said:

Makes me not want to buy from LET anymore :(

Should it be found in the terms, ab initio breach of confidence...at best :).

• ehabehab Member

hi david, i will write before end of month. inshallah , best of summer to you.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • i83i83 Member

4n0nx said: I read this

We do not allow tor under our NAT range either, when the change was made anybody affected was free to open a ticket to discuss a suitable solution.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited June 2015

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Wow, really great to see a Canadian provider that isn't closed on holidays ;)

Also really nice discounts

Brutal

• Strat said: It would appear that I'm late to the party. But I do take notes. You're in business with David?

What makes you think that?

i83 said: We do not allow tor under our NAT range either

I added some emphasis for you ;)

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep

there is any review ?