Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

HostBluff Expansion

HostBluff Expansion

jhadleyjhadley Member
edited October 2012 in Providers

LANCASTER, UK - 26/10/12 - HostBluff, an international leader in floppy drive-based hosting, expands its abuse department to deal with a surge in complaints. HostBluff, still unable to employ new members of staff due to an ongoing dispute with the taxman, has taken on a new independent contractor, James Hadley, to head the Abuse Department. Mr Hadley commented as follows on the expansion: "It is both a joy and an honour to insult our customers' trust in our company by trawling through their data, selling and copying files at random". He continued: "We are currently working on revamping our VPS OS templates to make the UNIX operating system less beginner-friendly".

HostBluff is currently recruiting new independent contractors to work alongside Mr Hadley in the Abuse Department. For your convenience, HostBluff has published details below:

Start date: immediate Salary: a share of any profits :D Role: fictitious article writing & more Applications to me[at]jhadley.net please

HostBluff will also be running a competition for the best article or video testimonial, with a prize of a free HostBluff hosting on our floppy-based SAN with the new OS template for a whole month. This is definitely not a prize to be missed.

The close date for applications to the competition is 31/10/12.

A LowEnd* user walks into a bar and asks for a drink. While the bartender pours the drink, the user opens 8 tickets. When the drink is ready, the user opens a 9th ticket demanding to know why the drink isn't free.

Thanked by 2SimpleNode Amfy

Comments

• Do i have to apply? Thought I was already apart of it.

• @24khost said: Do i have to apply? Thought I was already apart of it.

You're already a part of it. Email or add me on Skype :)

A LowEnd* user walks into a bar and asks for a drink. While the bartender pours the drink, the user opens 8 tickets. When the drink is ready, the user opens a 9th ticket demanding to know why the drink isn't free.

• will do. Later I have a client to harrass, she is pretty cute!

• So it begins.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Well @KMyers I am just doing my job!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Watch out @DewlanceVPS, you have some competition.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited October 2012

@jhadley said: or video testimonial

The talking tomato gives a testimonial:

You may need to turn it up to 11, this headset microphone sucks.

• @Damian said: You may need to turn it up to 11, this headset microphone sucks.

we got our first video testimonial!

Referral links: DigitalOcean referral link | Get 500MB free with Dropbox | I sell domains with Google Apps, $1 p/ user
  • @Damian said: The talking tomato gives a testimonial:

Nice one, thanks @Damian!

• @Damian, need more emotions, you sound so dead.

Thanked by 1dominicl
  • @KMyers

HostBliff vs BigBrainHost.com?

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada) - Cheap Windows VPS & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta KB - PP/BTC/etc
  • @DewlanceVPS said: HostBliff vs BigBrainHost.com?

I am not understanding your question, Yes, I am with BigBrain but I dont see how this has anytign to do with HostBluff

• dominicldominicl Member
    edited October 2012

Also, @DewlanceVPS - get the names right ;)

• @GIANT_CRAB said: @Damian, need more emotions, you sound so dead.

Emotions are sold separately

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • RandyRandy Disabled

Lol why BBH want to hire someone who is a person who cannot understand things?

You work for dewlance.

• @Randy said: Lol why BBH want to hire someone who is a person who cannot understand things?

Trust me, we wont

• RandyRandy Disabled

I am sure brain is not stupid. kunnu is drunk or jusr BSing

• @GIANT_CRAB said: @Damian, need more emotions, you sound so dead.

Thanked by 2ElliotJ jamson
  • Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious
    Currently EMPLOYED | Available for consulting | https://rage4.com/ | https://william.si

• @William Terrible man..

• mikhomikho Moderator

The question thats on everyones mind but no one dares to ask:

Will hostbluff be a part of virt.io or will virt.io be a part of hostbluff?

:)

http://www.lowendguide.com/ - the guides to administer your lowend vps | Hosted Piwik from $3/year
    FreecPanelSharedHosting Locations: Miami (US) | Rotterdam (NL)
  • jhadleyjhadley Member
    edited October 2012

Well HostBluff is definitely the larger company...

• @jhadley said: Well HostBluff is definitely the larger company...

And to make matters worse, you guys paid me in pennies :)

Just Kidding

• RandyRandy Disabled

please beat @DewlanceVPS

• Looks like i'm winning!

Thanked by 2Amfy TheHackBox
  • I'm sorry but that's just to funny

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited November 2012

The best untold feature of HostBluff is how they even accept printing your own cash. This is the exceptional trust you can ever see with any service provider. Those who dont print their own currency yet, fret not. Now you can write your hostbluff account number with the #hostbluff hashtag in your dollar bills and spend it anywhere you would like. HostBluff's currency picking is too powerful they get your hosting fee straight to them within 4 light years. Should I mention about their R&D department who is working tirelessly to power their floppy drive datacenters using guinea pig exercise wheels. Go get one.. even if you don't have an idea why..

• @jhadley said: an international leader in floppy drive-based hosting

I really have loads of those 5-1/4 and the 3-1/2 floppies, neatly packed and in as good as new condition.. looks like i have to just contact them for shipping and i'll be rich !!

OR

@jhadley said: hosting on our floppy-based SAN

seriously i need technology transfer.. :D

• Congratulations to @Damian for winning the competition with the only entry. One HostBluff VPS will be winging its way over to you shortly.

• oooooh @jhadley 5 1/4 floppies please upgrade to this woderful technology.

• @24khost said: oooooh @jhadley 5 1/4 floppies please upgrade to this woderful technology.

I'll work on stretching the SAN to accommodate.

• I would recommend 8 inch floppies. They're MUCH larger, which give a better areal surface to store data upon.

@jhadley said: Congratulations to @Damian for winning the competition with the only entry. One HostBluff VPS will be winging its way over to you shortly.

AWESOME!

• @Damian said: I would recommend 8 inch floppies. They're MUCH larger, which give a better areal surface to store data upon.

>

Actually a ream of legal paper works even better for data storage

• jhadleyjhadley Member
    edited November 2012

Best of luck to Damian to get this working!

• @KMyers said: Actually a ream of legal paper works even better for data storage

Indeed, http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html is a good example

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

We hired these guys to do a rewire of the offices and they developed a new charging systems for our wireless mice.

http://www.afrotechmods.com/cheap/arnoldpad/arnoldpad.htm

• TazTaz Disabled

@24khost planning to implement SSL ;) ?

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• nope we are working on so better technology.

• TazTaz Disabled

Cypher powered by dewlance tech?

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• @Taz said: @24khost planning to implement SSL ;) ?

I hear they are developing PTSSL

Plain Text Super Secret Looting

• @24khost said: nope we are working on so better technology.

To compete with HostBluff? :) Man, you can't win that one. :)

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some)

• @Taz said: Cypher powered by dewlance tech?

No, powered by Ninjahawk

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada) - Cheap Windows VPS & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta KB - PP/BTC/etc
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member
    edited November 2012

@KMyers said: Plain Text Super Secret Looting

Your company developing this for BigBrainGlobal.com?

• @DewlanceVPS said: No, powered by Ninjahawk

@Taz VS. @DewlanceVPS: FIGHT!

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some)

• @zhuanyi I aM Director of Customer Relations at HostBluff.

• TazTaz Disabled

I could really care less about a business reputation that I no longer own :).

Now since the great warrior lord have spoken, who am I to speak? He probably won't even understands 90% words people writes here. Lol.

• PatsPats Member
    edited November 2012

got hold of some stuff within reach (no these are not the like new ones, as they're packed) to show no bluffing here :P and also to show the ppl - many of us haven't even seen it... :)

the 5-1/4 floppy

the 3-1/2 floppy