Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

What are you dressing up as this Halloween?

What are you dressing up as this Halloween?

serverbearserverbear Member
edited October 2012 in General

I'm going for the scary look:

ServerBear - Easy UnixBench/dd/IOPS/FIO (NEW) & Network Benchmarks | Example Report | Compare Low End Boxes
Gleam - Run kick-ass viral competitions & rewards to grow your userbase. Free until Sept.
Tagged:

Comments

• ZenZen Member

Thanked by 2jhadley Amfy
  • Im a big fan of super sperm man

• This is genius:

ServerBear - Easy UnixBench/dd/IOPS/FIO (NEW) & Network Benchmarks | Example Report | Compare Low End Boxes
    Gleam - Run kick-ass viral competitions & rewards to grow your userbase. Free until Sept.
  • This would make everyone stand out from the crowd!!!

Bruno

New VPS Offers | KVM | Germany | 70GB HD | 768MB RAM | Unmetered BW

• @hostdog said:

Ok, I think I am going to be sick, especially with the last 2

• RandyRandy Disabled

Dress up as @DewlanceVPS

• Got 3 halloween parties to go to, so different thing for each night. I know for a fact I'll be in a lion onesie on Sunday night :), unsure about other two parties yet :/

VPN.sh - Secure and affordable VPN services

• NexusNexus Member
    edited October 2012

I've been doing it my whole life and every Halloween, I always dress up as image

I love Halloween to be honest, don't care how old I get.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
    Thanked by 1netomx
  • I'm dressing up as an obsessive sysadmin... which means I'll be wearing what I normally do but I'll constantly be checking my phone to see the uptime of my servers.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz
    Thanked by 3craigb netomx lbft
  • @serverbear said: I'm going for the scary look:

Don't forget to carry a server too, otherwise it is only half of your nickname ;-)

• Heading into work in an orange jumpsuit and shackles around my ankles with my office ID on the back of my shirt along with my name.

• RandyRandy Disabled

@KuJoe said: I'm dressing up as an obsessive sysadmin... which means I'll be wearing what I normally do but I'll constantly be checking my phone to see the uptime of my servers.

Do you need ice-cream too ?

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited October 2012

This is pretty much the look that I'm going for - Happy Halloween!

i-am-the-joker

• I'm dressing up as myself.pretty scary huh

vpsdash.com - Tips and tricks in life, information and technology news to get things done

• I'm dressing up fo shure.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AshAsh Member
    edited October 2012

I'm a boring ass, so will avoid dressing up myself. My little boy wants to dress up as sonic the hedgehog and I've spent three days trying to explain sonic isn't scary, but he's not budging. Guess I need to find a sonic costume and get creative with it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Liam said: I wonder what would happen if you knocked on @william's door.

Be sure to dress up with a kevlar vest first, or with even heavier armor :)

• @rds100 I assume @William has a barrage of rockets aimed at his front door incase for such an attempt to take candy from him. I would also like to think that he has a self-destruct button for the Edis DC's upon such an event.

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • @Zen Oh, so you're going dressed as @Jacob I see..

Thanked by 2Jack Nexus
  • I'm gonna be like a pilot =P

Referral links: DigitalOcean referral link | Free 15GB with Copy | Get 500MB free with Dropbox | PM me if you WTB domains with Google Apps
    Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @Liam said: I wonder what would happen if you knocked on @william's door.

You probably get shot. Easy as that :)

Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious
    Working @ EDIS and owning some others (and/or parts of) | Available for consulting | http://as198412.net | https://william.si

• TazTaz Disabled

I will dress up as an Indian warrior.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Thanked by 3Randy Nexus tux
  • I'll be Romney and my dark friend will be Obama.

Relax brah
    Thanked by 2Nexus tux
  • I'm gonna dress like a less-then-skilled 'Computer enthusiast' who lives in his parent's house and has a night job at a bakery....Then again we don't really have too many Halloween parties in Adelaide ;D.

• Naked ............. thats all ........ probably only a tie .... ;)

http://mitihost.com/ -> Great Shared Hosting for a good $$

https://freevps.us/ -> Great P2H Forum to get free VPS's

• @martip07 Goodluck getting laid that night. ;)

Relax brah
    Thanked by 1martip07
  • I usually don't plan this out until about an hour before someone tells me I need to be dressed up when heading out.

A few years ago, I raided my hipster room mate's closet, shaved my beard and rocked the stache to go as a hipster:

I spent the night talking about how I liked Tom Waits, had a pant leg rolled up so it doesn't get stuck in the chain on my fixed gear bike and was a snob to anyone who liked anything I liked because, by god, I probably liked it first.

vpsBoard.com - Now with over 450 members! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

IRC.FREENODE.NET #vpsBoard - Drop by and say, 'Hello'.
  • Well, there is no such thing as Halloween in Bulgaria..

On the other side, we're probably gonna get drunk the following week with my mates, to celebrate it.

Disclosure: I work for Query Foundry LLC.
    I own DA International Group Ltd.
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited October 2012
  • I'm dressing as myself... call it a nowadays zombie.. walking everywhere looking at my phone, without a sound.. real zombie right? Hahaha...

"I Always Happy ! The Secret Is, When Something Bad Happens, I Always Yell : Eeee... Macarena !!" :D

• Isn't there a zombie march in manchester?

• MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited October 2012

@Jacob said: Isn't there a zombie march in manchester?

perhaps zombies had enough bullying and racist attacks just because they are different... It is time to put up a protest march, maybe the law will change to protect their rights too. Afterlife rights bill is long overdue IMO. M

Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my drive A: ?

• I want to dress up as a hipster version of @lbft

This signature is brought to you by the NSA. Spying on the entire world since 1952!

• @TheHackBox said: I want to dress up as a hipster version of @lbft

What does that look like? I figure no sleep and a monitor tan take care of the 'lbft' part, but I'd never look good in skinny jeans.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • This is pretty funny:

• I'm dressing up as a fat red guy** and will be terrorizing children this evening by giving them candy.

**I wear this costume every day.

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.