Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with DDoS mitigation In Europe required ,Budget : less than 10 USD per month ,
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with DDoS mitigation In Europe required ,Budget : less than 10 USD per month ,

rahulksrahulks Member
edited June 2015 in Requests

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Budget : less than 10 USD per month ,Payment via PayPal, On Pay Per Month Basis .Usage of this VPS will be to host two SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer) Game Servers, Hence DDoS mitigation is a Must.So Providers Please post your offers in this thread .

Also Please Don't Suggest to buy from OVH directly because the lowendvps from OVH like the classic does not have Anti-DDoS PRO(AKA permanent mitigation) ,But OVH Resellers(With Anti-DDoS PRO) are very much welcomed .

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

ovh...?

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited June 2015

4n0nx said: ovh...?

Thread updated, Thanks.

• permanent mitigation (Anti-DDoS PRO) is included with classic vps, You just need to turn it on

Thanked by 1rahulks
  • rahulksrahulks Member
    edited June 2015

@nexmark said:
    permanent mitigation (Anti-DDoS PRO) is included with classic vps, You just need to turn it on

Okay thanks for letting me know that, but In my budget the VPS Classic from OVH is not very suitable when it comes to my required specs/Config Because VPS Classic 3 is $10.99 /month and it does not have 4 CPU core and it has more disk space and RAM than i require,So i prefer to buy from a reseller with a OVH.com dedicated server.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

We provide Voxility protection, servers hosted in Spain: https://ginernet.com/lowendbox.php

3€/month a protected IP

6€/month a server with 1GB RAM with protected IP included

• icryicry Member
    edited June 2015

RunAbove is good but except the core count, All matches fine :)

Here you go for a 6 months RunAbove free VPS Tutorial ;)

http://www.99blogger.com/free-windows-vps-for-6-months-25-month-after-that-better-than-digital-ocean/

Thanked by 1rahulks
  • We can provide the following for you with Anti-DDoS Pro (OVH's France location):

RAM: 2048MB
    Storage: 35GB SATA
    CPU Cores: 1 (4 cores will be €4.69 extra)

Virtualization: KVM
    Control Panel: Currently using Virtualizor with ISO, VNC and rDNS support; but you may contact us anytime if you would like to add a custom ISO

Bandwidth: 4TB
    Network: up to 1Gbps
    IPv4: 1 (€2.99/mo per extra)
    IPv6: 1 (in production)

Price: €6.99/mo.
    Order: https://verelox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3

The product can be configured while ordering.

Thanked by 1rahulks
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

As far as I know, runabove has no anti ddos pro.

• J1021J1021 Member

tr1cky said: As far as I know, runabove has no anti ddos pro.

Correct.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

If OVH is too expensive for you, do you expect anyone to provide you reliable specs at below OVH price ?

• Clouvider said: If OVH is too expensive for you, do you expect anyone to provide you reliable specs at below OVH price ?

Yes , For example @Verelox can ,Because VPS Providers which use OVH.com dedicated servers can offer reliable specs at below the OVH price.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

We can provide:

OpenVZ
    4 vCPU cores of E5-2620v2
    3GB RAM
    50GB SSD Cached Storage
    3TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    20Gbps / 10Mpps DDoS Protection
    Netherlands Location
    Free Wildcard SSL Certificate
    $6.50/m / $40/yr

PM me for further details and order links.

• Well, @VMbox actually my friend in Tamil Nadu (Its a state in India) needs the vps but since he is not on LET , i made this post, What i really wanted to say is few days ago he ordered a vps at Netherlands from you, but when the attack started, your so called "DDoS Protection" did not do the job, so he left vmbox.co ,hence i made this thread on his request.

@rahulks said:
    Well, VMbox actually my friend in Tamil Nadu (Its a state in India) needs the vps but since he is not on LET , i made this post, What i really wanted to say is few days ago he ordered a vps at Netherlands from you, but when the attack started, your so called "DDoS Protection" did not do the job, so he left vmbox.co ,hence i made this thread on his request.

I remember this case.

Actually what happened was the VPS was suspended because he charged back the payment. The DDoS mitigation did it's job perfectly and kept the VPS online throughout the attack. We provided him with attack report too.

Thanked by 2J1021 vimalware
  • @VMbox he told me that when the attack started his vps just went offline then he contacted the support team and they said it was a attack, after that he was able to boot the vps via solusvm, this is what he told me, so why did his vps go offline during the attack ?

@rahulks said:
    VMbox he told me that when the attack started his vps just went offline then he contacted the support team and they said it was a attack, after that he was able to boot the vps via solusvm, this is what he told me, so why did his vps go offline during the attack ?

For a few seconds it will do until the /32 re-routes via the scrubbing hardware.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @VMbox said:
    For a few seconds it will do until the /32 re-routes via the scrubbing hardware.

He had to manually start the vps by clicking "boot" on solusvm, so what exactly happened?

We didn't shut it down so it was already booted.

• @VMbox said:
    We didn't shut it down so it was already booted.

His vps went offline/down when the attack started, he asked the support team and confirmed that, it was an attack , he was not able to access the vps via the internet , the status of the vps was "offline" on solusvm, and then he had to boot it by clicking on boot on solusvm to regain connectivity to the vps, Did you understand what i meant ? If so, what exactly happened?

@rahulks said:
    His vps went offline/down when the attack started, he asked the support team and confirmed that, it was an attack , he was not able to access the vps via the internet , the status of the vps was "offline" on solusvm, and then he had to boot it by clicking on boot on solusvm to regain connectivity to the vps, Did you understand what i meant ? If so, what exactly happened?

From what I can see in SolusVM logs he rebooted it rather than booted it?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

As @VMbox said, the protection needs a couple of seconds to kick in and obviously is not permanently scrubing the traffic. If he had to reboot an unreachable VMs, it's really possible that his software crashed, during the couple of seconds of high PPS, prior the re-route through the firewalls.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @VMbox said:
    20Gbps / 10Mpps DDoS Protection
    Netherlands Location

Is vmbox-Netherlands now Singlehop or Serverius or both options available?

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

Are you interested in Xen?

• VMbox said: From what I can see in SolusVM logs he rebooted it rather than booted it?

^Thats what he told me.So i can't be 100% sure that he said the truth, but he is not the type who will lie,becoz I know him since many years back...Since he left(vmbox) , what the use of talking about it now.

Btw I really liked your VPS Offer:

So i would like to order one for my use, Check your Inbox.
    Thanks.