Checkmyservers beta is over?

Checkmyservers beta is over?

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited October 2012 in General

Decided to take a look at Checkmyservers today and noticed my account was deleted. Got a user-name does not exists error. Just wondering if everyone's checkmyserver beta account is still alive?

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some)

Tagged:

Comments

• Did not work for some time now.....

• djvdorpdjvdorp Member
    edited October 2012

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

• I simply haven't had much time to work on CheckMyServers lately. There are a few problems that I have to fix and a few more features I'd like to implement, but there's simply not enough hours in the day, unfortunately. I do plan to finish the project and open the service, but right now, I can't say for sure when that will be. I do promise, however, that everyone who participated in the beta program will receive monitoring for free for life, when I do get back to it.

Thanked by 2djvdorp zhuanyi
  • @NickM said: receive monitoring for free for life

:D

~ Jimmy VortexUnit. Who likes poptart.cats?
  • @NickM said: but there's simply not enough hours in the day, unfortunately

Every day, a lot of us are looking for a 25th hour :-D So hope to see you "back" soon!

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • @Miky ... Need more like 50/day.

Systems Administrator | IWFHosting

Comments expressed are solely my own opinion and not of that of the companies, unless stated.

Thanked by 1djvdorp