Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing* - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing*

Comments

• So Jon is a scammer. Promiding a anytime money back policy to bring in the clients. Who will honour such agreement now that Xfuse is picking up his stuff again.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

It's not closing, I will guarantee you now that Duke is simply being the front man to it because Jonny can't be on WHT or anywhere else.

Thanked by 1zed
  • He's already having a hard time with law enforcement despite bail. If he really is telling the truth, there's no more reason to hammer him.

• BruceBruce Member

@FlamesRunner said:
    He's already having a hard time with law enforcement despite bail. If he really is telling the truth, there's no more reason to hammer him.

was he ever charged with any offense ? from what I read he was just questioned

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Its Lance that needs to be given a jail sentence, Jon was just a puppet Lance was the enabler that allowed a minor to build up significant debts and be driven to the point of threatening to kill himself, why is no one calling Child Welfare or someone in social care to have this Lance guy arrested for child labor laws and exploitation of a minor?

Why is duke dealing with a child/puppet without authority on any of this?

• akzakz Member
    edited June 2015

wow talk about going out with a big bang lol.

• cassacassa Member

@Lee said:
    It's not closing, I will guarantee you now that Duke is simply being the front man to it because Jonny can't be on WHT or anywhere else.

[5:27:34 PM] Cas: Are you leaving GVH or will you stay active as a staff member
    [5:30:22 PM] Jonny: leaving

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

@cassa - must be true then why would he stop lying all of a sudden

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I want September 15 in the "when will Jonny relaunch a hosting company" pool.

• cassacassa Member

@XFS_Duke will the pricing change?

• PwnerPwner Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Its Lance that needs to be given a jail sentence, Jon was just a puppet Lance was the enabler that allowed a minor to build up significant debts and be driven to the point of threatening to kill himself, why is no one calling Child Welfare or someone in social care to have this Lance guy arrested for child labor laws and exploitation of a minor?

Why is duke dealing with a child/puppet without authority on any of this?

Didn't Duke claim to have talked with Lance? If that's not the case, I feel like Lance is just another alias created by Jonny. It seems pretty clear throughout GVH's history that Jonny's been running the show with one or two people under him.

• AlexUAlexU Member

@cassa said:

That's what he's 'saying'

• AlexUAlexU Member

Since GVH has closed, does this mean I can start writing about the shit which went on at GVH when I went there, as my NDA doesn't apply anymore?

I'm sure you'd like to hear about the Jonny shit hole.

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

@AlexU said:
    Since GVH has closed, does this mean I can start writing about the shit which went on at GVH when I went there, as my NDA doesn't apply anymore?

pretty sure u'd have to at least wait until the company is dissolved, even if then i dunno if you can.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@AlexU said:

Not worth the trouble, take it to the grave. I'm quite sure at this stage, there's nothing you can say that would surprise anyone at this stage.

• Nekki said: there's nothing you can say that would surprise anyone at this stage.

I feel like we keep saying that, but Jonny always comes up with new ways to surprise us

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @AlexU said:

You signed a NDA with Johnny? If so then it can't be enforced, he's a minor. Your NDA was NEVER valid :p

hbjlee17 said: pretty sure u'd have to at least wait until the company is dissolved, even if then i dunno if you can.

YES! PLEASE! I AM ALREADY SHOWING EARLY STAGES OF GVH DRAMA WITHDRAWAL! I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE BUT I AM DESPERATE!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

AlexU said: my NDA doesn't apply anymore

That would depend on the agreement and term/period of the agreement, if there was no specific term i.e. from xyz date to xyz months/years after employment then it becomes essentially invalid the second the company stops trading unless it involved trade secrets which with GVH is highly unlikely.

It may stand up for YEARS though even if they close as the owners could possibly claim damage against future ventures by your leak of info, it really depends how it was written, and what the specific terms are, if you really want out of it you need to write to them giving them a fair period of time to respond by registered mail (14 days should be fine) requesting that the NDA is considered invalid due to none trading and clearly state if no response is received you will consider the NDA to no longer be binding.

My personal advice would be don't bother, already enough crap about GVH online to last a lifetime, if you dont feel that GVH could enforce it regardless which is probably the case and you really want to get it off your chest then go for it, but consider any possible repercussions.

Finally if it was Jonny that employed you then your entire employment was never valid anyway as he is a minor and ad such cannot enter in to or initiate any contracts legally to begin with.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@AlexU said:

Who signed the NDA? Did Lance sign it or Jonny?

If Lance did, you should abide by it, if Jonny did you can sing it to the world. Remember, Jonny's under the legal age and uses that to his advantage on contracts, it's a 2 way street.

Francisco

Paging Julian Assange. We need this on WikiLeaks.

• BruceBruce Member

@AlexU said:
    Since GVH has closed, does this mean I can start writing about the shit which went on at >GVH when I went there, as my NDA doesn't apply anymore?

no issues. just tell us :)

• AlexUAlexU Member
    edited June 2015

@AnthonySmith said:
    Finally if it was Jonny that employed you then your entire employment was never valid anyway as he is a minor and ad such cannot enter in to or initiate any contracts legally to begin with.

Yes, Jon employed me, and there's much more shit that the community needs to know. And its all about Jonny and how he runs his shit hole. Like all about Jonny, no one else.

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

Yeppers, it was Jon

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

AlexU said: Yeppers, it was Jon

Then the contract was never binding. He was never of age to sign it to begin with, nevermind enforce it. Welcome to how CC is going to get screwed in this all.

Francisco

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited June 2015

SPILL THE BEANS ISABELLA !

• AlexUAlexU Member

@JoeMerit said:
    SPILL THE BEANS ISABELLA !

No longer part of GVH for quite a while -- so call me Alex :P

• XNQXNQ Member

Well.. can't really say it was unexpected. >.>

• @ChrisMiller said:

Can't wait for GreenValueHost2.com.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I feel sad for Johnny. I understand how he feels, if he is reading here, should take my advice: take a vacation from computers a few weeks, then stop thinking of this, in a few months, it will be only a bad memory and a valuable life experience. Any attempts to resurrect anything will prolong suffering and has no chance of succeeding, even on the short term.

• @XFS_Duke need another clear the air video buddy.

Thanked by 1upfreak