Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zare Slow Setup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zare Slow Setup

NexHostNexHost Member
edited June 2015 in Reviews

Tried to order from zare was forced to add £5 to pay for a £2.50 Product.

Further more there is a provisioning error that is stating the following error. Auto select error (No free nodes found in group Zare) with no response from the support. and a Buggy Panel.

Comments

• Sounds like a wonderful buying experience.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I have to say, some translations of the word 'scam' in to other languages must be very odd.

And how exactly did a website 'FORCE' you to pay an extra £5.00 some sort of burglarware that uses your usb cables to take money from your pocket, I assume if it was 'FORCED' you had absolutely no choice right?

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Hi,

Sorry you had a bad experience.

I cannot see any tickets referencing such an issue, if you pop us a ticket now, I will have someone take a look at it for you.

Regards,
    Zare

• i still have £2.50 as "credit" but cannot use it, seems to be a common thing.

• J1021J1021 Member

TarZZ92 said: i still have £2.50 as "credit" but cannot use it, seems to be a common thing.

How did you deposit your £2.50?

• kcaj said: How did you deposit your £2.50?

does that matter to you?

• J1021J1021 Member

TarZZ92 said: does that matter to you?

It's a free promotional credit and you were asked to open a ticket to pass some fraud checks.

If you're yet to open that ticket it's no surprise your account is still under lockdown.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

credit due to over payments or badly managed subscriptions are common, credit that is applied to an account after invoice creation remains as credit, it is only applied to newly created invoices.

You can however open the invoice and apply credit if it was applied post invoice creation.

Just the way WHMCS works.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

AnthonySmith said: Just the way WHMCS works.

It doesn't seem to be WHMCS? https://manager.zare.co.uk/ I could be wrong though

Also pricing link broken.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • kcaj said: It's a free promotional credit and you were asked to open a ticket to pass some fraud checks.

since you replied with that.

i did open a ticket but sadly it got ignored. at the time i was wanting to move a few gameservers over.

so they lost a fair bit. on a good side they have some nice dedi's on offer.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited June 2015

Got the VM setup. and now I'm unable to get the root password without using the API. in their documentation it states I can enable/disable notifications to get the emails. but such a page or feature does not exist.

• They seem to be a joke honestly. Ask them for the Root Password for my VM for the past 24 hours and all they keep saying is Check your Junk Folder or check your Email.

How many times does someone have to tell them that they are not getting their emails.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited June 2015

Disputed back the funds after waiting 24 + hours with their idiotic support to get my VM Password.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92