Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yourserver.se new location in the UK - 20% lifetime discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yourserver.se new location in the UK - 20% lifetime discount

Hey, everyone!

We've launched our third location in London, UK in the Telecity Powergate datacenter.
Unmetered 100Mbps traffic, IPv6 and 20% lifetime discount with coupon code LETUK.

Test IP addresses:
2a02:7aa0:43::1

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

IP transit is mainly Cogent only?

I ran MTR and went through Cogent.

• We've got mix of Cogent and Telecity's IP transit there, but most of the traffic goes through Cogent.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I see you don't sell your smaller containers any longer. But a lot of transfer for this price is really nice anyway.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited May 2015

yourserverse said: 2a02:7aa0:43::1

yourserverse said: We've got mix of Cogent and Telecity's IP transit there, but most of the traffic goes through Cogent.

Seems like you don't use Telecity for IPv6, so people from Hurricane Electric networks (e.g. on tunnels) won't reach you, as there's no connectivity between HE and Cogent on IPv6.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • @yourserverse, Other locations I would love the coupon

• @rm_ said:
    Seems like you don't use Telecity for IPv6, so people from Hurricane Electric networks (e.g. on tunnels) won't reach your IPv6, as there's no connectivity between HE and Cogent on IPv6.

Thank you for the tip. I've passed this to our network engineers, they will establish IPv6 peering with Telecity asap.