Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS: DOUBLE THE RAM Event
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS: DOUBLE THE RAM Event

CVPS_MattCVPS_Matt Member
edited May 2015 in Offers

--- ChicagoVPS DOUBLE THE RAM Event ---

Warm weather is finally here for us at ChicagoVPS so here are some special offers with our DOUBLE THE RAM Event to celebrate! With this sale you will get more resources and extra savings!

Pay yearly and get EVEN MORE DISCOUNTS!

[Basic]

----

128MB (NOW 256MB!!) RAM | 15GB HD | 500GB Transfer | 1xIPv4

$1.50/month - WOW!

ORDER NOW: https://billing.chicagovps.net/link.php?id=12

[Starter]

----

256MB RAM (NOW 512MB!!) | 20GB HD | 1000GB Transfer | 1xIPv4

$2.95/month - WOW!

ORDER NOW: https://billing.chicagovps.net/link.php?id=13

[Standard]

----

512MB RAM (NOW 1GB!!) | 30GB HD | 500GB Transfer | 1xIPv4

$3.38/month - WOW!

ORDER NOW: https://billing.chicagovps.net/link.php?id=14

[Professional]

----

1GB RAM (NOW 2GB!!) | 50GB HD | 2048GB Transfer | 1xIPv4

$4.88/month - WOW!

ORDER NOW: https://billing.chicagovps.net/link.php?id=15

[Enterprise]

----

2GB RAM (NOW 4GB!!) | 75GB HD | 2048GB Transfer | 1xIPv4

$6.38/month - WOW!

ORDER NOW: https://billing.chicagovps.net/link.php?id=16

Comments

• WoW all issues with BlueVM solved? Oh, sorry you need to earn money before you'll even consider anything.

Thanked by 3ATHK namhuy SwordfishBE
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@alexvolk, why should ChicagoVPS not be allowed to continue its regular operation?

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    alexvolk, why should ChicagoVPS not be allowed to continue its regular operation?

Clean shit up before you make another post, do that and you won't reply for some time

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • ChicagoVPS: DOUBLE THE CRAP Event

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    alexvolk, why should ChicagoVPS not be allowed to continue its regular operation?

Why I should get a new vps when my current one doesn't work? Does it makes sense now?

Your current customer problems should be #1 priority. Instead of getting new ones. Be sure with this attitude you're going to fail one day.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • tinyraytinyray Member

@CVPS_Chris is a hardworking guy, he has been doing a great success in this market.

• ATHKATHK Member

@tinyray said:
    CVPS_Chris is a hardworking guy, he has been doing a great success in this market.

Hi Chris :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Double the Damaged Ram Event Lol :-P

• baranbaran Member

@CVPS_Chris can you give test ip address or looking glass for all locations?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

WOW, such RAM, more DOUBLE

Thanked by 2FredQc alexvolk
  • Wow guys. LowEndTalk is a brutal place. xD

• @Mitchfizz05 said:
    Wow guys. LowEndTalk is a brutal place. xD

Give shit, get shit

Thanked by 1namhuy

@tinytunnel_tom are you even a client? If so please PM me your details so I can confirm you are a client.

ChicagoVPS has its problems like any other company in the past but as of late has been nothing but top notch offering great service at a budget cost.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    tinytunnel_tom are you even a client? If so please PM me your details so I can confirm you are a client.

ChicagoVPS has its problems like any other company in the past but as of late has been nothing but top notch offering great service at a budget cost.

Do I need to be a client? You bought blueVM and have done nothing that can be described as "top notch" other than how shit you run it.

• loydloyd Member
    edited May 2015

If you buy their VPS, don't pay full year and treat is a throw-away junk VPS, do not store anything you cannot afford to loose. Do not expect customer support.

@tinytunnel_tom, first off ChicagoVPS should NEVER be grouped together with another company as its just simply not ran the same way and is completly different. Most companies sell for the same reason and that reason is its in distress. BlueVM clients are lucky to have someone like CVPS step in and try to clean it up.

You also dont have any idea what needs to be done to BlueVM. The first process is moving to Solus off of feathur. The sole reason BlueVM has issues is mostly because of Feathur. This process should be done in the next week ( we have been working on this for 3 weeks now and almost completed).

If you have any real facts that you wish to share instead of a lopsided opinion, then you may share.

@loyd that is far from the truth. Please supply us with a customer number or support ticket number so I can take a look at your experience.

Thanks

Chris

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited June 2015

CVPS_Chris said: The sole reason BlueVM has issues is mostly because of Feathur.

That's where I think you are wrong. Very wrong. Very, very wrong. The reason BlueVM became so bad is not Feathur. It's inattention to the business. Nobody cared about it. Like you don't seem to care for Feathur, they [former BlueVM management I guess?] didn't seem to care for BlueVM.

Having missed the official announcement, as a BlueVM customer, can I take this as an official notice that ChicagoVPS has purchased BlueVM?