Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you remember valueserver.de?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you remember valueserver.de?

This is for the old school people here =P

Dear yomero,

about 5 years ago we started our special and free of charge IPv6 VPS campaign.
For sure we've kept this promise for a very long time and hope that you were happy with our free service!

Now it has come to the time where we want to end this service on 30/06/2015, but don't worry: you have the option to keep your VPS!

The following options are possible:

You want to keep and upgrade your current FreeIPv6 VPS
1) Choose your new VPS Package on http://www.vps4less.de/  & place your order
2) Leave us a short message about it through our ticket system
3) We'll upgrade your old VPS and send the new login data to you (no data will be lost, IPv4 & new specifications will be added!)

You want to setup a new fresh installed VPS
1) Choose your new VPS Package on http://www.vps4less.de/ & place your order
2) You'll get your new data automatically after payment
3) Your Old VPS will be deleted on 30/06/2015

My VPS was messed up some months ago, but since there is no panel and the support was null, I just left it there. Now will be gone. And tbh I won't be renewing it because isn't that cheap

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

tell them you want your VPS4less ? :p

Thanked by 1yomero
  • yomeroyomero Member

Exactly!

Well, apparently going to the order area the prices are a little bit less. But still you can get more interesting offers around.

• Whats funny to me is my server with them just 'disappeared' one day. I e-mailed them about it, never got a response so just gave up on it. Yet somehow they still feel obligated to spam me with their new stuff. I received the same e-mail. After my experience with their free product, not sure I would chance actually spending money...

Maybe they have gotten better... but...

Cheers!

Thanked by 2yomero asf
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited May 2015

Ah, I remember them. I was unable to actually get the server back then. Guess they should give me 5 free years of service if I register now? :)

EDIT: What happened to their site (vps4less)? It used to be awesome... now it's just a template.

• tommytommy Member

I got that email too.

Your VPS details:
    Product: Free IPv6 VPS Mini
    Signup date: 15/11/2010

Thanked by 1yomero
  • deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

I remember valueserver/inline but this is when I purchased a dedicated server from goweb.de 2-3 years ago.

They are same company... and my experience was fairly average. Support can be nice at times with goweb.de (rebuilding RAID partition/replacing H/W)

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • yomeroyomero Member

Traffic said: EDIT: What happened to their site (vps4less)? It used to be awesome... now it's just a template.

I can't remember that "vps4less". Maybe you are confusing it?

Maybe I should try the 3 free months and cancel? =P

• They terminated my free IPv6 VPS without any notification and later when I asked them why did this happen, they said they're no longer provide free service. That's cool that you still have this VPS runnning.

• Yes I have and they are a brilliant provider with a great team.

And if they fit your requirements I would highly recommend them.