Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Req] VPS or Dedicated for Backup and Spare
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Req] VPS or Dedicated for Backup and Spare

HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
edited May 2015 in Requests

Looking to see what sort of offers are available.

Got my New provider for my Dedicated Server, Now I just reliable place to backup those files ;D

But while there backed up, I thought maybe also using it to direct my lower traffic files too etc (to save space).

Possibly if Theres a good deal on an atom dedicated that would be perfect (France)

This one right now I have a low budget for.

Or I can get a 50 to 100 GB Reliable VPS for my smaller used stuff and 500GB VPS/Dedi for my backups.

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member

Probably cheaper for you to just purchase a Kimsufi (with unmetered 100Mbit line) with those specs than a VPS. I don't really know that many large storage providers in Europe.

• @Pwner said:
    Probably cheaper for you to just purchase a Kimsufi (with unmetered 100Mbit line) with those specs than a VPS. I don't really know that many large storage providers in Europe.

Well it doesnt have to be Europe, I just figured it would be cheaper. Yeah was thinking about Kimsufi just hate those setup fees.

• If Europe is not a huge requirement, there are several decent East Coast US providers which would provide excellent pricing and connectivity for you. And ... I'm glad to see you're already thinking of a place for backup files. :)

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

On our website you can get a 50gb vps for 5.20 €/month (or less it is hourly billed 512Mb 0.5Vcpu).

First price dedicated server with 1Tb (Intel Xeon 3000 2x1,86 Ghz 4Gb DDR2) is 19.99€/month and until end of month setup fees are free use the code IKSD2015.

You can pm me if any questions

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

What about a 500GB Atom for £11/mo?

Nick.

• austinhillaustinhill Member
    edited May 2015

@hyelton Please explore the link, these guys could help you out. You could claim the discount and get VPS at $6/month hopefully upto SSD-3 by contacting their support. I think heavy discount is available at SSD-4 as well. http://www.hostaxa.com/ssd-vps/ Good Luck.