Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

GaryGary Member
edited October 2012 in Help

Does Edis only have emails/phone calls for support? No actual ticket system? I'm probably being dense...

Their new VRS firewall, I assume, has bollocksed up one of my two VPSes with them. :(

Comments

• Ok, cool. I emailed them a few hours ago, but I half thought I'd missed a ticket system.

• Yes.

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
  • I believe it has something to do with some stupid Austrian laws, all communication has to go through email (and be recorded and kept for some time even). @William ?

• David_PDavid_P Member
    edited October 2012

WHMCS could keep logs though.. and tickets are sent via email.

edit;; can't wait for the new panel though.. I wonder if it will replace manage.edis.at/vps?

• Local laws are sometimes a big pain in the butt. For instance we issue an invoice on paper to everyone with an EU VAT number.

• @rds100 said: Local laws are sometimes a big pain in the butt. For instance we issue an invoice on paper to everyone with an EU VAT number.

I was told that I need to issue paper invoice for each transaction once I get VAT reg. In Bulgarian. Still figuring on how to modify whmcs and is it even worth it. Luckily no need for VAT regsitration for me yet.

Disclosure: I work for Query Foundry LLC.
    I own DA International Group Ltd.
  • OMG, even in romania paper invoices are no longer required (only recently tho, 2, max 3 years ago it changed. M

Je suis pas Charlie, freedom of speech must apply to any religion, any idea and anyone. If only people of certain religions, ethnicities and with "correct" ideas can express themselves publicly, that is not free speech.

• Yea it is related to storage requirements, can't use WHMCS for that. Also, we DO have a ticket system (OTRS) in background - You just as customer don't see it (unless you look in the headers) - So nothing to worry about :)

Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious
    Currently unemployed | Available for consulting | http://as198412.net | https://william.si

• All sorted now :)