Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Dissolved?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Dissolved?

When I was searching for BlueVM on Colorado's registered business entity search I noticed they have just dissolved on May 19th. Is this truly the end or just another step in the acquisition ChicagoVPS is trying to pull off?

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner

Comments

• Well it means that unless the company satisfied all its creditors then it should have been a liquidation not a dissolution. That more than likely moves the liability to the director, so if you're owed money then more than likely he's lost his liability protection.

• Aren't they taken by Chicago VPS?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2015

Hum, so, maybe, justin called it quits. I was a fan for a long time, there was decent service for the money, but today I can get similar resources or more for similar money from prometeus. For old customers, 384 MB ram plans are 12 Eur a year and bluevm had 256 MB with less traffic for 3$ a quarter as a special.
    Feathur was promising too, maybe someone picks up the development.

Thanked by 1netomx