Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bluevm is terrible
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bluevm is terrible

mikimiki Member

I can't login to VPS panel last 5 days. Support didn't reply more than 5 days on ticket.

Terrible!!!

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

bluevm is terrible

Not news anymore.

• @miki said:
    I can't login to VPS panel last 5 days. Support didn't reply more than 5 days on ticket.

Its Bluevm. Check back after 30 days.

• Thanks for letting us know! There hasn't been a single thread about them.

• You must be mistaken. BlueVM is one of the best hosts out there.

Thanked by 2netomx default
  • mikimiki Member

How old are you guys?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@miki they were bought by ChicagoVPS it will take them a while to get round to the back log of what I would expect to be 10,000+ tickets.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

• miki said: How old are you guys?

Old enough to know not to use BlueVM.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • TrafficTraffic Member

@miki said:

It's unmanaged. Their company, I mean.

Thanked by 3netomx Pwner cassa
  • mikimiki Member

Yes, it is unmanaged, I'm talking about that my VPS is down and that I can't login to VPS portal to reboot it...and that they don't reply on support tickets.

Anyway, that is something that everything knows, so there is no sense talking about it more.

• TrafficTraffic Member

@miki said:
    Yes, it is unmanaged, I'm talking about that my VPS is down and that I can't login to VPS portal to reboot it...and that they don't reply on support tickets.

Anyway, that is something that everything knows, so there is no sense talking about it more.

You don't get it.

Thanked by 2netomx cassa
  • cociucociu Member

@miki buy 5 more :)

• @miki said:
    How old are you guys?

That's a rather personal question.
    How much money do you make?

• stormeyestormeye Member
    edited May 2015

@Nekki said:
    You're terrible.

Stop being stupid, miki at least provided information(can't be considered as evidence though). U said nothing but a stupid sentence.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@stormeye said:
    Stop being stupid, miki at least provided information(can't be considered as evidence though). U said nothing but a stupid sentence.

Since when is a single word considered a sentence? U dont no ur english m8.

• @Nekki said:
    Since when is a single word considered a sentence? U dont no ur english m8.

"I can't login to VPS panel last 5 days. Support didn't reply more than 5 days on ticket." Not a sentence?

I'm kind enough to help you. :)
    Please check the link: http://www.willseye.org/

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2015

BlueVM is sold to ChicagoVPS.

If you still have access to your VPS backup everything fast. Do not bother opening tickets or waiting for something good to happen, just backup everything fast, because nothing good will happen (notice the past few months).

If you enjoy the very last moments of their past services, after you backup, keep an eye for other good providers and offers, because you will most likely need them soon.

Since you are on a member of lowendtalk, don't forget to open a topic here for offers about what you may need. Other people here are ready to help you pass through those difficult moments.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@stormeye said:
    "I can't login to VPS panel last 5 days. Support didn't reply more than 5 days on ticket." Not a sentence?

I'm kind enough to help you. :) Please check the link: http://www.willseye.org/

Are you simple?