Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSolutions.ro] Short review and thank you
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSolutions.ro] Short review and thank you

HWAYSHWAYS Member

Hello
It is for the first time I wanna say "Thank you" to a hosting company: hostsolutions.ro and its manager, @cociu.

I was following @cociu from hostsolutions for a while, mainly for his offers but also for his attitude regarding the English language. I am not an English native as well and I seen myself few years ago when I was trying to communicate in English ...

Anyway, after a while I decided to take a ride with his hosting. Nothing to loose, I told myself, and indeed, I was right.
Got the VPS (Limited Offer 3gb RAM-30gb) 4 weeks ago and installed a trial Cpanel. To be sincere I was amazed by the speed of the OS updates, the Cpanel install time and the websites loading.
I moved my main websites over there. Nothing to say. Nice stable VPS.

Because of some personal issues, I wrongly configured Cpanel (I am a little noob and I try to learn all the time) and after a while my 30 GB of space were full. Desperately I deleted some logs but in vain. After few hours was full again. Cpanel expired...

I contacted the support and I asked them to offer me 10 GB of space for few days. I wanted to gain some space to generate some backups ...They did it in the next 5 minutes, no questions asked.

Of course, I was stupid again as I begun working after 2 days when the server was full again.

Like a desperate, I contacted @cociu and he offered me another 30 GB of space. No questions asked.

This Sunday, at 2 AM when finally I tried once again to extract from the server the databases and the files, because of my stupidity I succeeded to block the VPS via ssh keys. I was unable to login....

At 2 AM contacted the support and in the morning I've got a phone from the support asking me how they can help.

I wanna tell all of you that for the next 2 hours, @cociu opened a Teamviewer session with me and using a master account I was able to transfer to another VPS he offered for free all my files.

We used teamviewer for the sake of transparency and because the server was locked because of my actions.

Once again, thank you for your services @cociu.

PS: seen today that I still have 100 GB on my VPS... I dont need them anymore. This time I will do it right.

Comments