Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap E3 dedicated request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap E3 dedicated request

i need a E3 dedicated..
not hetzner.
my budget is $20-$40 per month..

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

maybe @MarkTurner can help they seem to be the alternative around here.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • BradBrad Member

Raise your budget to $50 and you can get something from https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited May 2015

$1 under your budget:

E3-1225v3, 8GB, 1TB 100Mbps Unmetered $39/m

Order annually and get free memory upgrade to 16GB

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=164

Thanked by 2tomsfarm Ndha
  • StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

If you raise your budget to $50 we can do:

E3-1270v2
    16GB RAM
    2x500GB
    100Mbps Unmetered
    /29 IPv4
    Seattle (Incero DC)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015

Make it 50 and I'll accommodate you

E3-1240v3

16GB RAM

1x1TB HDD

/29 IPv4

10TB @ 1GBPS

Dallas / Los Angeles / Chicago / Seattle

• NomadNomad Member

Raise it to $100 and you'll have more alternates. Raise it to $200 and you'll have even more.

• We have a special deal running for the E3-1230 (also the 1270, but it is more expensive): https://www.worldstream.nl/more_info.php?id=14

• vpssamyvpssamy Member

pity that the budget has been already professionally in advance specifying - such a pitch as well

• @Nomad said:
    Raise it to $100 and you'll have more alternates. Raise it to $200 and you'll have even more.

If only more people though this way :/. Thats the prices E3's should be. Not the same level a L5420's

• @OnraHost said:
    If only more people though this way :/. Thats the prices E3's should be. Not the same level a L5420's

Indeed unless you got a loss leader promotion. Lol. :) I'm happy with my nice recurring discount...

• @cmsjr123

It really just brings the entire market down to be honest IMO. Theres no reason why 5420/5520's minimum shouldn't be for $40/50, with E3's for $80 or so minimum. Everybody is just trying to drastically undercut everybody, when in reality we all could be making good money on our investments.

• @OnraHost said:
    cmsjr123

It really just brings the entire market down to be honest IMO. Theres no reason why 5420/5520's minimum shouldn't be for $40/50, with E3's for $80 or so minimum. Everybody is just trying to drastically undercut everybody, when in reality we all could be making good money on our investments.

Maybe so. But there is a reason kiss leader promotions are very limited at companies.

I do agree that lower end hosts with poor service do bring down the average but some promotions are done to gain clientele with the chance of them getting more services because of great service.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015

We are a little out of your budget, but if you consider rising it up a little bit we can help you out.

Have a look at our sale offer: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Clouvider said: We are a little out of your budget, but if you consider rising it up a little bit we can help you out.

By 'rising it up a little bit' do you actually mean 'nearly double your budget'? Or do you sell anything cheaper than £49/month?

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • virzovirzo Member

PM Bro! I will offer Spek Interesting!

Nekki said: By 'rising it up a little bit' do you actually mean 'nearly double your budget'? Or do you sell anything cheaper than £49/month?

I can try to work something out on case-by-case basis. I'm always open to discussion.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

virzo said: PM Bro! I will offer Spek Interesting!

Against rules! Bad cat!

• virzovirzo Member

@Nekki said:

Are the words I was wrong? if there is something wrong I'm sorry.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

virzo said: if there is something wrong I'm sorry.

You will be.

@virzo You cannot ask someone to PM you for an offer if you haven't had an offer thread before. I trust you red the rules before creating an account here? http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

• virzovirzo Member

@Nekki said:

@Clouvider said:
    virzo You cannot ask someone to PM you for an offer if you haven't had an offer thread before. I trust you red the rules before creating an account here? http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

Okay I'm sorry, I'm a new member here.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

virzo said: Okay I'm sorry, I'm a new member here.

You're only sorry that you got caught.

Thanked by 3Nomad Clouvider Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2015

@Nekki said:
    You're only sorry that you got caught.

Stuffy old man. You sound like that one-egged neighbour that my parents had when I was a kid. ;-)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Amitz said: You sound like that one-egged neighbour that my parents had when I was a kid. ;-)

Do you mean 'one-legged' or did the old fella only have a single testicle?

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • AmitzAmitz Member

I meant the single testicle and was just about to correct the post... :-)

• rds100rds100 Member

Why would a kid know the testicles of his neighbor?

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@rds100 said:
    Why would a kid know the testicles of his neighbor?

How else do you get candy/money/nightmares?