Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any free alternative of Softaculous
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any free alternative of Softaculous

Is there a free alternative of these plugins? plugins such as softaculous/instaleron etc come very handy when installing wordpress and other apps.

Comments

• haha Webuzo is definitely not free. :D
    It is also a product of the same company though and softaculous comes bundled with it. But you have to pay for it. NOT FREE. :P

• edited May 2015

Free License: Free

http://webuzo.com/pricing

Free License are license(s) issued for free. The features of a Free are as following:

One License per server

Free Webuzo Upgrades

Free Scripts Upgrades

Support related to Softaculous via the Support Forums

59 scripts are included

No renewal is required. It can be upgraded to Premium License anytime

• Webuzo is free with limitation but not open-source

• Yes I know about that too.

Free License are license(s) issued for free. The features of a Free are as following:
    59 scripts are included

I am looking for a real free alternative which has popular scripts like wordpress Joomla etc.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited May 2015

nope I bought a softaculous lifetime premium license for $70 which is cheap compared to other installers.
    if you are looking for a free autoinstaller good luck with that search :) as I went with the best softaculous.