Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hudsonvalleyhost.com - Very Bad Experience - Buyers BE AWARE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hudsonvalleyhost.com - Very Bad Experience - Buyers BE AWARE

**Hi ,this is my review on hudsonvalleyhost.com as i promised , two months ago i got a managed VPS from them and here is my results :

means that ,ALL emails coming from there ip's will be marked as SPAM (even if they are not ) and even ALL domains hosted on there ip's will be blacklisted too .
the funny thing is that you cannot do anything about it ,because hudsonvalleyhost have to contact spamhaus directly ,and you have nothing to do with that .

• second , there sales team said that they allow email marketing activities on the server ,but , after i paid for it ,the support team said NO they do not allow email marketing on there servers ,and guess what ,they don't offer a refund too .

so ,basically i paid for the VPS ,spend more than 300 $ to setup my mailer and finally i got a blacklisted ip's with a very bad customer support and no refund .

this hosting provider is a wast of time and money ,so ,buyers BE AWARE !!! **

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Any Proof of their saying that they allow Email Marketing Activities ??

• Blacklist is because their servers are coloed @ Colocrossing.

There are full of spammers on Colocrossing's network so Spamhaus blocked the FULL IP range of CC.

Thanked by 1inklight
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

yawns this is getting boring

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2015

@netomx, better as no drama.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • comXyzcomXyz Member

@netomx said:
    yawns this is getting boring

You should start another 2k licenses auction to make things better bro

Thanked by 1netomx
  • well ,even if you don't use there ips and still hosting your site on there servers ,you will get a high SPAM score ,because your domain is hosted on SBL listed relay .

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@sammasri85 said:
    **Hi ,this is my review on hudsonvalleyhost.com as i promised , two months ago i got a managed VPS from them and here is my results :

means that ,ALL emails coming from there ip's will be marked as SPAM (even if they are not ) and even ALL domains hosted on there ip's will be blacklisted too .
    the funny thing is that you cannot do anything about it ,because hudsonvalleyhost have to contact spamhaus directly ,and you have nothing to do with that .

• second , there sales team said that they allow email marketing activities on the server ,but , after i paid for it ,the support team said NO they do not allow email marketing on there servers ,and guess what ,they don't offer a refund too .

so ,basically i paid for the VPS ,spend more than 300 $ to setup my mailer and finally i got a blacklisted ip's with a very bad customer support and no refund .

this hosting provider is a wast of time and money ,so ,buyers BE AWARE !!! **

This customer purchased a VPS. I do not recall his sales chat however all customers must agree to our terms of service when they sign up. This customer's IP was nulled for spamming. He got angry when questioned regarding the spamming and stated he was going to chargeback and post on several forums how angry he was.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

Hey guys, people need proof from both side

• rds100rds100 Member

CC / ChicagoVPS and their other brands might suck, but i have zero sympathy for "email marketers".

• @Ernie said:
    This customer purchased a VPS. I do not recall his sales chat however all customers must agree to our terms of service when they sign up. This customer's IP was nulled for spamming. He got angry when questioned regarding the spamming and stated he was going to chargeback and post on several forums how angry he was.

Sounds like the average customer. While I admit on occasions the HVH sales team can be contradictive on what they say and 9/10 ask you to open a support ticket because they aren't sure what the answer is, I doubt they did say email marketing was allowed when it isn't.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I've always hod nothing short of great experiences with @Ernie and HVH. Got no sympathy for spammed who sign up under false pretenses and then gets mad when their spam isn't being delivered.

• what ,other proof do you want ,here is my two blacklisted ips :198.23.153.23
    198.23.153.25 check with Spamhause for that your self . and read the link from spamhause provided in the review .

and Ernie, that does not change the fact that your ip's are blacklisted and you failed to delver the promised service ,and above all ,NO refund :)

I wouldn't refund you either. It's because of people like you that a lot of ips are black listed in the first place. Learn your lesson.

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

If I understand this thread correctly... A spammer is mad because he can't send spam, because his IPs are blacklisted for spamming?

Alright, nothing to see here folks. Carry on.

I have several /28s from Colo crossing that are not listed there and that work just fine.

• ChalipaChalipa Member

because of people like you our IPs are blacklisted too, this guy needs to get banned!

• this review is not for hosting sales reps ,it's for customers for not to be fooled again .

• it's good to see hosting sales reps united :)

anyone can google hudsonvallyhost.com review ,and see what people are saying about them .

• @sammasri85 said:
    this review is not for hosting sales reps ,it's for customers for not to be fooled again .

You're the one who is a fool here sorry to say. I would use HVH again in the future 10/10. Only reason i left was because the project was over.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Infinity580 said:
    netomx, better as no drama.

But is the same drama!

@comXyz said:
    You should start another 2k licenses auction to make things better bro

I just have 1 of 1k

• For me, I am one of HVH clients, really they are AMAZING! Since one year I did not faced any issues, except one downtime and I submit ticket and get this solved within less minutes. No issues at all. @Ernie

I really would like to thanks HVH for stopping you @sammasri85, as peoples like you they are the one who make CC IP's scopes to be blacklisted with spamming, Like you they made me hate thing named "EMAIL"

Thank you @Ernie and HVH, with CC team, stop these guys!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

"email marketing" lolol

• AmitzAmitz Member

Thanked by 1MikePT