Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Day 1 with StableBox(Hypernia)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Day 1 with StableBox(Hypernia)

lifehomelifehome Member
edited May 2015 in Reviews

So first of all, the Plesk panel has a self-signed certificate, this scares me hell out of it on the first visit, while I do think company like Hypernia could afford a several SSL certificate.

Second, they use HTTP to load the Google Fonts, while the WHMCS pages was load in HTTPS, popping you a mixed content on every pageload. Also the twitter widget was apperately not configured well, returning an error upon load.

But.

But it does load fast in someway to Hong Kong, this maybe some surprise out of the box #lol.

UPDATE: In @NickW we trust. Well, at lease after he involved, my plan and provisioned under 10 minutes. That's something to vouch for. ;)

Comments

• comXyzcomXyz Member

Is it horrible?

• NickMNickM Member

Hey @lifehome,

First, thanks for the feedback!

The Plesk panel is supposed to be behind Cloudflare, so you shouldn't be seeing a self-signed SSL there. I'm going to investigate why it's not currently behind Cloudflare and see what we can do about that. In the meantime, there's really nothing inherently wrong with self-signed SSLs (your session is still encrypted), but you do indeed lose some of the assurance that your connection isn't being MITM'd.

As for the web fonts and Twitter widget, I've notified our web team of the issue, so I expect that that will be resolved tomorrow morning.

• @NickM said:
    Hey lifehome,

First, thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for your respond, as the fact I am facing "no IP" issue with my plan on hold, without being provisioned like hours. Any idea to improve this?

• NickMNickM Member

As I mentioned in private, you should be all set now. Apologies for the delay in getting that set up for you.

• @NickM said:
    As I mentioned in private, you should be all set now. Apologies for the delay in getting that set up for you.

Got it right now! Thanks again for the immediate help =DD

• I Have use this service about 2 month and all good.
    i bough Basic Unlimited Webhosting that he offer on website ( not here ) for abour $0.99/Month what a cheap hosting

• UPDATE:

It has been good as long as the service was up like @DianTama said. But not with the hardware, since we are hosting some dev environment up there, the connection is quite not stable. And after filed a ticket and waited, turns out there was some hardware failure happened, and the unstable lasts around 2 days.