Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free VDS(Virtual Dedicated Server) with Control Panel (Virtualizor) and 1 IPv4,Activation-Manual.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free VDS(Virtual Dedicated Server) with Control Panel (Virtualizor) and 1 IPv4,Activation-Manual.

rahulksrahulks Member
edited May 2015 in Offers

Specs:
Network - 1 IPv4 Address RAM - 1 GB HDD - 30 GB CPU - 1 Core OS - Windows/Linux Bandwidth - 200 GB at 260 Mbps Panel - Virtualizor

Order Link : http://services.oenproject.net/panel/cart.php

I am just sharing this on LET because i saw it on facebook

I dont know the location,so open a ticket in their billing panel.

Comments

• I think it's New York, but when I thought about it, I couldn't justify signing up. Thank you for the offer I'm sure someone will take advantage of it.

• cassacassa Member

Yep, I still remember this :-)

Keep up the services Rhys! :D

• Nice. anyone success ?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

FREE is the most Expensive

• Ordered one.

Initially their control panel said "pending"

after some time it got changed to 'cancelled'

No support ticket system also!

somebody is having fun!

• rahulksrahulks Member

mashokk369 said: somebody

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• ehabehab Member
    edited May 2015

.. edited ...
    removed an image i regret i put in.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited May 2015

redated

• add_iTadd_iT Member

got cancelled

Maybe it was wrong to type server usage?

• rahulksrahulks Member

add_iT said: Maybe it was wrong to type server usage?

• add_iTadd_iT Member

@rahulks said:

Yes i just type what i need, but they cancelled it

• @add_iT said:
    Yes i just type what i need, but they cancelled it

no you typed what one sentence what we need is more than a few words we need you to be detailed don't make us guess all you have planned tell us everything and why the kvm plan here: http://services.oenproject.net/panel isn't enough for you.

• IshaqIshaq Member

I think this is for open source projects only. Personal use seems to get rejected.

edited May 2015

@Ishaq said:
    I think this is for open source projects only. Personal use seems to get rejected.

personal use will not get rejected if the above requirements are met.
    we don't like rejecting anyone but you have to at least follow the requirements above to help the team out in approving of your order.
    If you make the team guess on what you will be doing and the above requirements aren't met yea you might get rejected because of not enough details for the team to approve.

• IshaqIshaq Member

timnboys said: personal use will not get rejected if the above requirements are met. we don't like rejecting anyone but you have to at least follow the requirements above to help the team out in approving of your order.

I don't need it. I just wanted to test.

You can go ahead and delete my account as I won't be ordering again. Search my username on Hostbill.

• ehabehab Member

@timnboys said:

if this is for real then sorry for being cheeky on my earlier comment, i didn't read its for a project "good causes" , good luck
    I'll take it back.

edited May 2015

@Ishaq said:
    You can go ahead and delete my account as I won't be ordering again. Search my username on Hostbill.

Okay I don't mean to run you off as if you just wanted to test the stability of it sure I will activate your request.
    just please in the future just straight out tell what you want not just something one worded.

• oenprojectoenproject Member
    edited May 2015

Hi,
    Timothy@CubeData, is highly critical when it comes to order processing. Though an order may be cancelled, it may later be accepted by myself, if I find that it is indeed genuine. Ultimately, I manage the "startups" section of the site so I set up the requests manually based on eligibility. However, if you would like a VM for testing, visit http://services.oenproject.net/panel - as VMs there are more likely to be set up.

Dedicated VMs (VDS) will only be set up if you are working on a project that requires more resources, so not particularly for personal use (as that's what our test VMs are for). Gaming is not natively allowed on the service, though send me an email at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do. Reselling projects are not allowed on our services, especially those that generate profit.

Add me on Skype if you would like to speak to me directly - oentech

-R. Howell - Founder @ OEN Project - Logistical Development

edited May 2015

yes I am very critical when it comes to approving orders on the startup panel that is why I should have put here before when I go reviewing orders I review them with a fine toothed comb making sure all details match up. and yes rhys is right your more than likely to get setup on the link rhys mentioned as the following reason is why most of the "personal" requests from the vds requests have been canceled.(I send a email out to each one explaining my reasoning for canceling anyone's request)

oenproject said: Dedicated VMs (VDS) will only be set up if you are working on a project that requires more resources, so not particularly for personal use (as that's what our test VMs are for). Gaming is not natively allowed on the service, though send me an email at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do. Reselling projects are not allowed on our services, especially those that generate profit.

• @cassa said:
    Yep, I still remember this :-)

Keep up the services Rhys! :D

Thanks Cas! I have uncancelled your order, and will work on setting it up for you. I'll speak to you on Skype regarding access to such a server.

• @rahulks said:
    Specs:
    RAM - 4 GB CPU - 2 Core HDD - 60 GB Network - 1 IPv4 Address (260 Mbps)

Order Link : http://services.oenproject.net/startup/index.php?/cart/

I am just sharing this on LET because i saw it on facebook

I dont know the location,so open a ticket in their billing panel.

Hi,
    Could you change this link to http://services.oenproject.net/panel - as users are more likely to be set up with a server through that panel. The other node is reserved for small projects who need a more powerful server to host their websites, whilst the other node is reserved for private testing.

• I've refreshed the orders on the "startup" panel (so that I can view them easier instead of checking all the sub-folders). I recommend that you visit the "development" panel, as orders are more likely to be processed there. - http://services.oenproject.net/panel

• @Ishaq said:

For testing, you should order the VM through our other panel - http://services.oenproject.net/panel - as that panel is meant for development. The "startup" panel is meant for small projects to host their essential services.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

account seems been deleted, but still received their email, so strange...

• @hotsnow said:
    account seems been deleted, but still received their email, so strange...

Was this on the "startup" panel? Your account should still be there, though we recently reset all the orders/requests that you had made.

• On our development panel, we are working on longevity plans, as our current rate of expansion (30 new VMs every day) isn't sustainable for CubeData to host. We are currently hosting over 60 VMs. About the startup panel, you must order a development VM first, for us to upgrade it to the startup package.

• cutechcutech Member
    edited May 2015

Howdy OEN project! I tried signing up, and got the following error:

Unexpected payment method value. Exiting.

Is there something I missed?
    --Edit--
    I was able to enter the request details into a field in the OEN Account Details section of the site.
    And it's already up and updating...

C.U.tech

• @cutech said:
    Howdy OEN project! I tried signing up, and got the following error:

Unexpected payment method value. Exiting.

Is there something I missed?
    --Edit--
    I was able to enter the request details into a field in the OEN Account Details section of the site.
    And it's already up and updating...

C.U.tech

C.U. Tech we already accepted your order based on your reason you provided.
    Yes the oen account details section was a old way we used to do it until we figured out how to put it in every order instead.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@oenproject

just received an email, registered, but it seems not "instant activation", still pending...

We have just released our "Sandboxed VM" package, which has instant activation, alongside the same specifications as the existing "Developer VM" package. Network access is controlled through NAT, though IPv6 tunneling solutions can be used.

MaxMind order processing still applies to these orders however, so your order may be identified as fraud if your details are not accurate. The existing VM package with the IPv4 address is still available, though with manual activation from the team at CubeData.

You can order the "Sandboxed VM" package via - http://services.oenproject.net/panel1

• @hotsnow said:
    oenproject

just received an email, registered, but it seems not "instant activation", still pending...

You can order the "Sandboxed VM" package via - http://services.oenproject.net/panel1

Generally when that happens the auto VPS ID feature of our billing panel isn't working as it should do. Within a couple of hours, I would have reset this, and the order will be active.