Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do you get orders?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how do you get orders?

DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep

Hello let,

I See lot of fluctuation in the no oders I get every month.. How do you manage to get steady no of clients each month? How does client find you? What's the best hosting reach out?

Comments

• JonchunJonchun Member

right because hosts that know how to get a consistent, steady flow of legitimate customers hang out on LET and share their methods.

• belinikbelinik Member

either service you offer is very attractive(pricing or addon), or you have a proven record of service.

Thanked by 1DiggDigital
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Depends on your market.

Thanked by 1Scottsman
  • SavioSavio Member

Advertise, take care of your existing customers so they would recommend your service keep having attractive promotions are some initiatives you can take to drive sales.

Thanked by 1DiggDigital
  • ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited May 2015

Prepay 6 months, you get to hang out with me for a weekend in the day time in LA; prepay 12 months and you can hang out with me at night time over a weekend in LA&Hollywood.

Gets me non-stop signups!

• JonchunJonchun Member

@ItsChrisG said:
    Prepay 6 months, you get to hang out with me for a weekend in the day time in LA; prepay 12 months and you can hang out with me at night time over a weekend in LA&Hollywood.

Gets me non-stop signups!

hmu when you have LE* offers. I'll prepay 6 months <3

• Write to Santa Claus.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

provide a lowendblowjob from your lowenddick with an all expensive paid loewendairline ticket and a lowendhotel with lowendmeals and that's how you get lowendcustomers.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • rds100rds100 Member

Focus on keeping your current customers happy. While getting new customers is nice, long term customers are even better.

Thanked by 2Riz DiggDigital
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Before starting you should plan for 2 years of loss , i.e. 2 years of funds pre allocated for servers. So it gives enough time for you to establish a steady uptime in the industry + you can prove tht you;ve been in business for more than 1 year.

Thanked by 1DiggDigital
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Offer ludicrous resources for next to no money on LET, works every time.

What do you mean you want to make a profit?

• DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep

Thanks you all for the response. I am still looking forward for ideas on promotional activities from which i could get good traction for my website.

• TrafficTraffic Member

Give away pocket lamps. Works for me.

• Simple. Go for local businesses, and explain to them that getting online will increase sales and ease their customers lives. Maybe add a few lies, and there you go - they'll pay top dollar for LEB specs.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

Tell the buyers "you will get 1Gbps unlimited bandwidth, you will need to pay only 7$/month"

• Just check your business plan. It will all be detailed in there.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@DiggDigital said:
    Hello let,

I See lot of fluctuation in the no oders I get every month.. How do you manage to get steady no of clients each month? How does client find you? What's the best hosting reach out?

If your asking this on a lowend forum then I'd suggest moving on really...

Just think logically discover and do.

• stallionstallion Member
    edited May 2015

If an idea works >>>> rinse and repeat>>>> keep doing that.(until you become millionaire)

Thanked by 1tomsfarm