Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers which announce customer IPv6 subnets without MRC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers which announce customer IPv6 subnets without MRC

WilliamWilliam Member
edited May 2015 in Providers

For a project i need ISPs that announce customer supplied IPv6 space (a /48 per customer) - I supply them the /48 (or larger) out of my /29 and refer them to you/the ISP for usage (without kickback/affiliate)

Main intention is to get some VPS and Dedicated (for colo i EXPECT announce without MRC) ISPs i can list on the website as preffered/tested/supported providers.

No MRC (monthly recurring), NRC should be sub 50EUR (best case around 25EUR, even better free).

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited May 2015

We don't originate someone else's prefixes from our AS, but don't mind setting up a BGP session with the customer who can originate his prefixes from his own AS and we route them.

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

Will the customers come with their own AS or will the IPV6 prefix you provide them need to be announce from the ISP's AS?

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

@William, this is something we would be able to do starting later this week. We charge a one time fee of $25 to announce the IPv6 addresses, there is no recurring fee. We do require a LoA however.

• WilliamWilliam Member

We don't originate someone else's prefixes from our AS, but don't mind setting up a BGP session with the customer who can originate his prefixes from his own AS and we route them.

Can't do that as ASNs cost hard cash.

Will the customers come with their own AS or will the IPV6 prefix you provide them need to be announce from the ISP's AS?

ISPs AS.

@William, this is something we would be able to do starting later this week. We charge a one time fee of $25 to announce the IPv6 addresses, there is no recurring fee. We do require a LoA however.

Nice, will add to list.

• rds100rds100 Member

William said: Can't do that as ASNs cost hard cash.

You already have an AS? And besides you only need one, can use the same one in all locations for all prefixes.
    Without originating from your own AS you are not guaranteed to receive all potential abuse reports yourself either, which might get annoying for your providers eventually.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We can do this in ATL free of charge.

• WilliamWilliam Member

You already have an AS? And besides you only need one, can use the same one in all locations for all prefixes.

Without originating from your own AS you are not guaranteed to receive all potential abuse reports yourself either, which might get annoying for your providers eventually.

This is not for me, i don't want to resell services - The enduser himself signs up and he has (more than likely) no ASN to use.

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited May 2015

For dedicated servers, we can do this, the costs are:

Monthly: Server cost + $5/month (private VLAN)

Setup: $0-99 depending on the server type

If there are multiple prefixes in the same order to the same server then its still $0-99 setup. Its not per server.

Requirements: LOA from IP space owner to Yomura referencing the prefixes.

The IPs will just be presented on the VLAN and can be used by any servers on that VLAN.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@William QuickPacket can do it with no fees in any of our locations.

• We can do this. Let us know what you need.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We can do that free of charge for you on both our Dedicated Servers and Cloud.

There is no setup fee or monthly charges for this service.

We have Dedicated Servers Sale running at the moment, that you might be interested in. Visit https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale to see our current Sale offer.

PM me if you need any more information.