Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

My Departure from NinjaHawk

My Departure from NinjaHawk

TazTaz Disabled
edited October 2012 in Providers

As some of you know that I work for multi-state corporation. Well, I have been offered a higher position, which is I have been promoted from regional vice president to regional president. However, with every great thing that comes in life, you have to compromise something. And in my case, I will have to relocate from tri-state division to Hawaii. Also my job responsibility has been increased (twice or more tbh). I will most likely end up working up to 16 hours a day and will have to make frequent trips to Texas ( where our main office is located).

So what does all of these has to do with LET? To most, nothing. To some, I will no longer be able to continue my online activity ( besides mail checking haha) and I will not have enough time to devote on NInjaHawk. Which means, yes I am leaving Ninja hawk. However, you guys will not be abandoned. I have discussed with Roel and he is going to join LET sometime this week. Even though, I still have my stake on NH, I will no longer make any decision.

I am also leaving my position on WebhstingFail, however, I do not regret it.

If anyone wants to keep in touch with me, please contact me via pm for my personal email and Skype id.

If anyone have any inquiry, please do ask me. I will officially leave on October 7.

Hasta La Vista Amigos.

Warm Regards,

Tazwar W. C.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

Comments

• JarJar Member

Congrats on the promotion brother!

Thanked by 1Randy
  • SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
    edited October 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: I do not regret it.

D:. Anyways, good luck at your new job.

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Worm

typo

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator
    edited October 2012

Congrats!

edit: What's your day job about btw? Does your company run a DOJO, and you got promoted to higher Dan teaching students how to fly shuriken and strike with katana?

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• I want to learn rasengan. :p

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Grats on the promotion.

-- BOFH

• grats on promotion, bye cya in 2 weeks kthx :D

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • jcalebjcaleb Moderator

@budingyun your avatar makes me think you are a philosopher. Yoda-like or something

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• @Taz_NinjaHawk What's your myspace by the way?

• TazTaz Disabled

@jarland @SimpleNode @budingyun @jcaleb @vpsnodebox @nexus, Thanks.

@Jcaleb, no it is a small private firm. We empower the back end of some of the renowned industry giants. @vpsnodebox lol, I don't even have a pesky FB. Used to had myspace when I was in highschool. Don't even remember the login email lol. Good old days ha?

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @Taz_NinjaHawk said: @vpsnodebox lol, I don't even have a pesky FB. Used to had myspace when I was in highschool. Don't even remember the login email lol. Good old days ha?

LOL, yeah, I glad you got the joke.

• ZenZen Member

Good luck ;)

I work for Nodisto.

• Congratulations with your new position @Taz_NinjaHawk, best of luck for the future, but remember to drop by once in a while ;)

• TazTaz Disabled

@ElliotJ I might drop by once a week during sunday till my GF decides to move in. After that, EVERYTHING IS OVER! haha.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2012

Congratulations with your promotion! But, as an old man in comparison, let me tell you something: No job in the world should keep you occupied 16 hours a day if you are not a freelancer and following your passion. It just does not pay out. Work hard and intense, but do not forget that there is WAY MORE in life than just work. You will have less to regret in 10-20 years from now if you keep that in mind.

Got divided by zero. Three times. Feel better ever since...

Thanked by 2Asim Spirit
  • @Amitz said: Congratulations with your promotion! But, as an old man in comparison, let me tell you something: No job in the world should keep you occupied 16 hours a day if you are not a freelancer and following your passion. It just does not pay out. Work hard and intense, but do not forget that there is WAY MORE in life than just work. You will have less to regret in 10-20 years from now if you keep that in mind.

+1 well said.

Anyhow, congrats on your promotion @Taz_NinjaHawk

Fusioned | KVM SSD VPS | LSI RAID10 | Netherlands 1Gbps | R1Soft | IPv4 & IPv6 | SolusVM
    Thanked by 1Taz
  • Congrats and good luck.

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    New York - Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Thanked by 1Taz
  • Congratulations! :-)

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
    Thanked by 1Taz
  • jcalebjcaleb Moderator

@Amitz said: No job in the world should keep you occupied 16 hours a day if you are not a freelancer and following your passion.

he could be the latter.

• congratulation :) and remember to visit LET when you have free time.

slow motion

• @tommy said: congratulation :) and remember to visit LET when you have free time.

Yeah @Taz_NinjaHawk don't forget about us, the little people :D

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member without signature
    edited October 2012

@Amitz i agree with you but you have to understand that in America people view work different than people here. They don't have 6 weeks federal mandated vacation per year, unlimited sick days or proper unions. Sometimes it is even regarded as good if you can work the longest per day/year. Of course that leads to being less productive, you can read more about it here.

Anyway congratulations @Taz_NinjaHawk

Thanked by 1Taz
  • Congratulations you will be missed!

I wish you the best of lucks and if you get in trouble contact DOG The Bounty Hunter....

https://www.simplydigitalhosting.com/ We are the 1st Virtualmin web host to be using PHP-FPM for efficient PHP websites! Shared Hosting, Un-managed VPS, Managed VPS, Minecraft VPS, Dedicated Servers all with excellent support

• Congrats!

Loading Deck - Cloud Consultants: Server Management | Consultancy | Software Development
  • Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Disabled

Lol the only person, so far who is happy cause I am leaving is @DewlanceVPS. LMAO.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk Kinda funny that I will miss you the most. Isn't that odd?

• TazTaz Disabled

@tommy @vpsnodebox Yes, I will try my best :) @Liam DaF! you are admin? Cool! Anyway, ya hawai sounds nice but I won't have enough time to enjoy hula dance :P

• TazTaz Disabled

@24khost Kinds expected :P. Those who you hate most, you will miss them more once they leave (@naruto and @DrMike). And here is fun fact, when you mention some on vanilla and if they are suspended, they will not receive notification :D.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk You're salt and pepper of LET, will miss you, really.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Disabled

@LAKid said: You're salt and pepper of LET, will miss you, really.

I blame the dc for my departure :P

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member without signature

@LAKid if @Taz_NinjaHawk is the salt and pepper, you are the cumin

• I blame @SeriesN

• TazTaz Disabled

@24khost said: I blame @SeriesN

???

• ZenZen Member

@24khost did not understand joke

I work for Nodisto.

• That's one less competitor! YES, IT IS WORKING. Google will take over the hosting industry.

Currently, I am not working for any hosting providers.

• TazTaz Disabled
    edited October 2012

@GIANT_CRAB said: That's one less competitor! YES, IT IS WORKING. Google will take over the hosting industry.

>>>>???????

• I blame @SeriesN

I believe SeriesN is his cousin and that is his screen name at WHT and the other guy behind NinjaHawk.

• TazTaz Disabled

@24khost said: I believe SeriesN is his cousin and that is his screen name at WHT and the other guy behind NinjaHawk.

Ok and what does Nahian has to do with this ? Lol @LAKID styled reply. Love it.

• I blame Nahian for you leaving!

• RandyRandy Disabled

i blame kunnu singh

• TazTaz Disabled

I blame my tag #chicken :P (Hmm, should we use this the same way fran uses "soon"?)

Thanked by 124khost
  • RandyRandy Disabled

wonderful idea. :-P i vote for it. anyone else?

• @Taz_NinjaHawk congrats on the promo, hope to have you back soon.

• @jcaleb said: @budingyun your avatar makes me think you are a philosopher. Yoda-like or something

Haha, it's actually meme from 9gag/4chan.

• Good luck, Roel seems like a good guy over at WHT and should do fine.

I love Laravel

• TazTaz Disabled

@W1V_Lee said: Good luck, Roel seems like a good guy over at WHT and should do fine.

Thanks.

• Where in Hawaii will you going?