Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud - cheap low end request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud - cheap low end request

defaultdefault Veteran
edited May 2015 in Requests

Hello.

So far i know about RunAbove cloud and scaleway. Can some customer of RunAbove tell me how good are their low end cloud services from a scale from 1 to 10? Compared to scaleway (or other cloud services that i know) their offer seems interesting because it is cheap, but I do not know anything about their reliability and support.

Can anyone recommend me other very cheap and reliable cloud services [except runabove and scaleway]. I am interested in something like Runabove Sandbox M with IPv6 optional.

Thank you.

Comments

• KwiceroLTDKwiceroLTD Member
    edited May 2015

RunAbove is decent, no complaints yet. Solid 8/10.

• defaultdefault Veteran

Thank you.

Any other good offers except Run above?

• Seriously2015Seriously2015 Member
    edited May 2015

@default many people around here have used iwstack.com by prometeus. I've never used them, so I can't say anything about quality other than many do find them useful. It looks like a 512 MB instance is 2.16 euros and you can set your own size for storage for a reasonable amount. Looks like 10 GB is .72 euros. So you may want to look at their site or do a search here and read some about them. The also do hourly billing

• defaultdefault Veteran

So, no more ideas of similar services like Runabove?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

RunAbove is really good. 9/10. I recommend them to lots of people.

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

@default, we provide cloud services and its available in both Toronto, and Montreal Canada.
    for features available see our wiki at https://wiki.lunanode.com/index.php/Main_Page

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

RunAbove works great, I'm running 5 sandbox nodes as php nodes (db and other nodes on their steadfast instances) and had 0 issues in the last 4 months. They don't have ipv6 support yet tho.