Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honest Review - DrServer is Da Best
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Honest Review - DrServer is Da Best

goodonegoodone Member
edited May 2015 in Reviews

Hi, LET Peeps

Today I am going to write a small review/vouch for DrServer

I have used several other VPS but they were not near of @DrServer . Like I was always having my server full 100% cpu usage and there were only 90% up time for my server and less. Then I came to LET and asked for suggestion where to moves on as I really hates moving server to server because of poor stability. Then many LET peeps suggested me many different type servers brand and I had chat with most of all of them and at end I found Drserver would be best deal to go according to the price besides this owner is extremely nice... I would say far more then that and best manner. He is very friendly and his offer always good and best. He always provide help if there are something wrong. Like I had a problem with Virtualizor OS and he helped me to resolve that. Also he helped me with some extra IP's, and adding more OS template that I requested to him. Not only that he offered me a 1 week trial before purchasing the server. Though I decided to purchase it right away after 3 days.

This is a 1 week uptime of my that present server. Just ignore that 0.40%+ down time because I had my server offline and reboot as I was fixing some stuff. So far I hadn't faced any server offline issues from their side yet.

If you need more information regarding performance then just knock me at bottom on what you need to know. I might have missed to mention. :)

And if you want to go with them then just talk to @DrServer

This is their website: www.drserver.net

They have different packages. They are more likely care about having happy customers and not greedy after money. If you are on tight budget and in need of a vps you can always contact with them.

Though I got a custom package for my self from an offer. It is a XEN HVM. HHD with SSD Cache. 3GB Ram, 80gb disk space, 2 Core. I got it for a year.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad typos.

Comments

• bigballbigball Member

I approve this review, because @drserver is the name you can count on.

Thanked by 2drserver Brad
  • NomadNomad Member

Ok, I've got no beef with drserver.

And I have nothing to say about their services and/or personality, approach to customers etc.

But I must say, 1 week is too short to make a review. Even most of the worst host can have an outstanding uptime in a week.

You realize the quality of a host if and when a problem occurs. (Still, not against drserver, just pointing out facts)

Thanked by 2classy Brad
  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

typical 3rd world... its more like advertising than a review and look at that affiliate link!

• praveenpraveen Member
    edited May 2015

Cannot comment on the intention of the author but from my experience, DrServer is one of the best providers I am dealing with. Also I feel this much intro not required as they are popular here ..

Thanked by 1Brad
  • goodonegoodone Member
    edited May 2015

@JoeMerit said:
    typical 3rd world... its more like advertising than a review and look at that affiliate link!

I have removed that affiliate link just to keep you happy. I put it in because @bigball kinda had me inspired. Lol. But I have no intention of doing advertisement but saying the truth what I am having as a customer. If you are having bad time. Then Feel free to search by @goodone within LET and LEB. you will know that If I am advertising or actually dealt with some servers already in past. :)

@Nomad said:
    Ok, I've got no beef with drserver.

And I have nothing to say about their services and/or personality, approach to customers etc.

But I must say, 1 week is too short to make a review. Even most of the worst host can have an outstanding uptime in a week.

You realize the quality of a host if and when a problem occurs. (Still, not against drserver, just pointing out facts)

I got my server up and running from day 09/04/2015 .

Monitoring you are seeing based on last a week. I had to turn off server and reinstall node-query, it started from that day.

But I didn't had any server side down time from them since after my registration date. Something which I faced with another vps server brand and it happens every day....

• cassacassa Member

Yes they are

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • skynetskynet Member

Can you do
    wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O – -o /dev/null|bash

• goodonegoodone Member

@skynet said:
    Can you do
    wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O – -o /dev/null|bash

Sure, I can do this. But can you please send me a proper command. This one is not working. I believe there is another alternative for this but can't remember. I had faced this issue before.

• @JoeMerit said:
    typical 3rd world...

Typical LET... Unnecessary remark, I would say.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@JoeMerit said:

Enough with the '3rd world' comments mate, not cool.

Thanked by 2earl Brad
  • comXyzcomXyz Member

When I see drserver in the title, I don't need to read anything, I always hear good things about them.

Thanked by 3Brad BharatB drserver
  • moofasamoofasa Member

Thanks for sharing your review.

• jadenjaden Member

goodone said: This is their website: www.drserver.net

The link is being appended to the end of this thread's URL. I think the autolinking wants http prefixed. Anyway, here's a working link: www.drserver.net

Thanked by 2goodone drserver
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2015

Dr.Server is good, they had issue with there Storage Nodes in Dallas in the past but they seems like not to come up again, so fixed. Also fast responses, and helpfull as well.

Far better then other LET providers here at some point.

Thanks for the Deal btw.

Thanked by 2BharatB drserver
  • goodonegoodone Member

@jaden said:

Thanks for catching that. :D

Sorry I am not able to edit this page again. Otherwise I could correct it. :)