Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeVPN (Beta) - 3USD/Month OpenVPN, IKEv2, PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeVPN (Beta) - 3USD/Month OpenVPN, IKEv2, PPTP, L2TP, IPSec

FelipeFelipe Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

Hey guys, I'm Felipe from Chile and I introduce you to WeVPN, a project I've been working on for the last 6 months together with @mycloud that I meet here in LET. WeVPN is part of 'Llave SpA' a registered company in Chile (where the first law supporting net neutrality was made). This service was created and aimed for english, spanish and chinese speaker users even though we haven't promoted our service neither in english or chinese communities because we haven't felt very confident and also in the past months we have been making alot of changes in the website, business strategy and the backend part (nodes, companies that we work with, etc.). Now we feel that is time for this to grow a little more and here I am showing you WeVPN.

As of today almost 100% of our clients are chileans, and we really want feedback from foreign users.

WeVPN aims to help net neutrality, protect your privacy and also help secure the data you send and receive through the internet. We try to be clear, you can read our Terms and Conditions as well as our Privacy Policy here https://wevpn.net/terms/

Ok so after that introduction (sorry for the long intro) what do we offer!?

For 3USD a month you get:

• Many VPN protocols such as: OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IPSec and IKEv2
  • Unmetered data transfer
  • Up to 3 devices connected with only one account
  • Privacy, again you should read our privacy policy here https://wevpn.net/terms/
  • 7 locations (there will be more in the future, we hope!): United States, Canada, Italy, France, Russia, Brazil and Japan

You can buy or read about the project here: https://wevpn.net/

Beside we're still in Beta, we're fully functional but it also means we're still working on some things and you should expect some small things missing, even though we will make sure to add them as soon as possible. The 3USD per month price is a special price while we are in Beta, after beta the price will increase to 5USD (no more than that, we promise!) and we expect beta to last one more month even though this could be a little less or more.

I almost forgot! We accept Bitcoin and Paypal for foreign users (outisde of Chile)

If you have any questions please comment below, or you can engage with us in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/WeVPN/850362811653612) or in Twitter (https://twitter.com/we_vpn)

-This offer post was approved by @Spirit

P.S.: Sorry for my english, I always try my best!

Comments

• for transparency who is this canadian guy?

• @TarZZ92 said:
    for transparency who is this canadian guy?

The canadian guy is @mycloud

• NekkiNekki Veteran

What your fair-use policy? I can't see anything listed on yor site.

Also, what kinds of network speeds can a customer expect?

• FelipeFelipe Member
    edited April 2015

@Nekki said:
    What your fair-use policy? I can't see anything listed on yor site.

Also, what kinds of network speeds can a customer expect?

Costumers can expect international speeds of:

-1Gbps on US, Canada, France

-100Mbps on Italy, Japan, Russia

-50Mbps on Brazil

National Speeds on all servers is 1Gbps, so if you aren't foreign to where the X server is located and reach local servers you can expect this speed. I do think (not sure, will check later) Brazil has 100Mbps of local speed.

We haven't made any fair-use policy because we haven't even reached 10% usage of our total infrastructure. So is still in the process of.

Thanks @Nekki for your questions, please guys if any of you have any [question] don't hesitate to share with us as we really want to get feedback from you.

Edit: needed to fix the format of the text, showed in a weird way.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    for transparency who is this canadian guy?

It is me.

• mycloud said: It is me.

:)

• Any chance of seeing Germany, South Africa, Australia, and Netherlands?

• @NumaPlay said:
    Any chance of seeing Germany, South Africa, Australia, and Netherlands?

Of course there is a chance, if we get enough clients to pay for the actual nodes, we could expand it for more locations. We had germany and netherlands (as well as other locations) but had to stop because we were using too much money on servers and not getting clients to use them.

As for now we can only afford those 7 locations, but we're positive about our future :)

• @Felipe said:
    As for now we can only afford those 7 locations, but we're positive about our future :)

What locations did you have before?