Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching about Reseller web Hosting & Reseller VPS Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching about Reseller web Hosting & Reseller VPS Hosting

Hi,

I'm searching about cheap

Reseller web Hosting & Reseller VPS Hosting . To build small company .

Thanks.

Comments

• Take a look in the offers section, contact some hosts and see what deals they can do you. Or post a bit more info and a host may be able to offer you something here!

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

I am searching about Reseller hosting same BuyVM

Reseller 20G

• Dedicated IPv4 Address

• 20G Dedicated SSD Space

• 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth

• Unlimited Sub-accounts

$2.00/month

• @aaxaa said:
    I am searching about Reseller hosting same BuyVM

Reseller 20G

• Dedicated IPv4 Address

• 20G Dedicated SSD Space

• 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth

• Unlimited Sub-accounts

$2.00/month

You're not getting that. It's going to run you at least $10/mo or so at most other reputable companies. BuyVM is pretty much the ONE EXCEPTION.

For any other hosts interested in working with this person, there's something fishy going on:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/50919/my-first-problem-to-build-small-company#latest

1) He clearly can't be bothered to read ToS/AUP.
    2) He blames his troubles on his poor English. If this guy ends up hosting troublesome sites, it might not be a great idea to try to work things out if he "doesn't understand" why you suspended him.
    3) He's not willing to provide a real address.

This is LET. I know there are some of you who would do anything to take this guy's $2.00/month, but I figured I'll post this here for the rest of you who are smart enough to stay away.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • imokimok Member

@itpl002 WTF? Nobody should use GoDaddy! And I suspect DomainRacer is the same shit.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@aaxaa said:
    Hi,

Reseller web Hosting & Reseller VPS Hosting . To build small company .
    Thanks.

You can try our SSD reseller hosting plan - $4/mo - https://dewlance.com/resellerhosting or even we provide Master reseller hosting plan - Location is US/UK/Europe/Canada