Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHINA/CHINESE - are you master of hosting? do you currently or in the past run successful hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHINA/CHINESE - are you master of hosting? do you currently or in the past run successful hosting?

ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
edited April 2015 in General

If you are current or past successful hosting company owner and you are master of hosting (dedicated servers, VPS, cloud, etc) for providing services to mainland, Taiwan, and Hong Kong and have always dreamed about owning a real company with colocated servers, colocated routers, switches, and you are the boss of sales agents and support agents because you know how to make sure clients are happy and growing? --- then I want to talk to you now!

We can even meet in person in HK or Shanghai in few weeks. If you are serious and professional and have real background, then you dont need to worry about cost / price of plane ticket or hotel. I want to meet you and I will make it happen.

EMAIL ME: [email protected]

Comments

• I am reallllllly interested, but FYI, to me, this looks more like a scam -- when things are too dramatic.

PS: I'm in Hong Kong and wanna startup a hosting company. Not really having THAT much experience/skill/techniques but that's one of my dream to do so. ;)

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited April 2015

To provide proper service quality to customers and ensure stable customer base (not sign up, then cancel in 1 month), there can only be 1 way, some owner(s) must be Chinese.

I am only interested in heavy experience though. Must be good match with equal skills but you are more focused and in tune with Chinese/Taiwanese/Cantonese customers.

I only speak little Mandarin now but I want to build Chinese support & sales office too.

• @ItsChrisG said:
    think about that for a second, and then let me know how YOU will be scammed by getting everything given to you, and investing nothing but your experience and time and me flying to hong kong and me paying for your flight/hotel to meet me.

Just wondering why? I mean, I would do the same to outreach for experts, but with vouch definately. AS63294 is peering with one other only, I don't see a necessary for WHOIS privacy service activated for swiftnode.com and pacificidc.com, is there anything to hide with your company? Not wanna be mean, but if I am interested in your invitation, I goes with the one background comes clean.

tl;dr: Give us more about yourself, your company, and more vouch(IMO).

To provide proper service quality to customers and ensure stable customer base (not sign up, cancel in 1 month), there can only be 1 way, some owner(s) must be Chinese.

Agree. But please do separate HongKongers apart from the Chinese group, we Hong Kong people quite "sensitive" being labeled as Chinese. (Has been a while that cultural differences is a massive and horrible issue in HK)

• I sent you PM to better explain who I am and some more information sharing and questions for you.

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • You want to attract some Chinese resellers or to provide infrastructure for there business or just some special job opportunities?

• I want to attract someone to become partial owner of company specializing for Chinese based in Los Angeles and possibly other locations too :)

• Bump for someone very qualified :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • I doubt you find someone like that here.

• @ItsChrisG

I remember seeing a post on WHT for a position very very similar to the one you're describing here and it was literally filled within 2 days. (They were advertising 6 figure starting salary + bonuses though iirc). You'll probably have better luck there.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited April 2015

@William said:
    I doubt you find someone like that here.

Everyone keeps slamming LET with similar statements, but the amount of private business and contacts I've made here keep proving that wrong :)

I said it in another thread, but its worth saying again -- you never know who is surfing LET!

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited April 2015

@ItsChrisG said:
    I said it in another thread, but its worth saying again -- you never know who is surfing LET!

I mean hey, you're browsing LET right? ;)

Thanked by 1ItsChrisG
  • Right... ;)

• How about reposting the same in WHT ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2015

ItsChrisG said: must be Chinese

Racial discrimination? :P

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@ItsChrisG you always come off as a hyperactive kid who forgot to take his Ritalin when posting all of these your threads here at LET. Summarized it perfectly:

lifehome said: this looks more like a scam -- when things are too dramatic.

Try making things less "dramatic" for a change.

Thanked by 2lifehome k0nsl
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ItsChrisG said: If you are current or past successful hosting company owner and you are master of hosting (dedicated servers, VPS, cloud, etc) for providing services to mainland, Taiwan, and Hong Kong and have always dreamed about owning a real company with colocated servers, colocated routers, switches, and you are the boss of sales agents and support agents because you know how to make sure clients are happy and growing? --- then I want to talk to you now!

I honestly can't tell if you're attempting to mimic someone speaking poor English or if your English really is poor.

Thanked by 3OnraHost Dylan k0nsl
  • Both :)

• @raindog308 said:

He was trying to connect more deeply with the Chinese market.

• edited April 2015

Guys suppose his English is not good. What's the issue? I doubt his is playing the fool .
    Good luck with your venture Chris!

• I hate to bring this up but isn't hong kong part of China and how are hong kongers different from the chinese?

• @cosmicgate said:
    I hate to bring this up but isn't hong kong part of China and how are hong kongers different from the chinese?

It's like when Texans try to claim that they're "Texan" and not "American".

• DylanDylan Member

@Jonchun said:
    It's like when Texans try to claim that they're "Texan" and not "American".

Except Texas has been part of the US for 170 years. Hong Kong was handed back over to China just 18 years ago after 150+ years of being a British colony.

• @Dylan said:
    Except Texas has been part of the US for 170 years. Hong Kong was handed back over to China just 18 years ago after 150+ years of being a British colony.

If you want to take it historically, I'll provide a different example then. It's kinda the opposite of the HK scenario, but w/e.

It's like the Burmese government proclaiming themselves "Myanmar" while the rest of the world just calls it Burma.

• Ole_JuulOle_Juul Member
    edited April 2015

@cosmicgate We can at least show some basic respect. :) What they call themselves is for them to decide. BTW: it's Hong Kong not hong kong.

And to not totally derail this thread: Good luck with your venture Chris!

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @cosmicgate said:
    I hate to bring this up but isn't hong kong part of China and how are hong kongers different from the chinese?

It's about labelling.

@lifehome said:
    cultural differences from Mainland Chinese is a massive and horrible issue in HK

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2015

Jonchun said: It's like when Texans try to claim that they're "Texan" and not "American".

Jonchun said: It's like the Burmese government proclaiming themselves "Myanmar" while the rest of the world just calls it Burma.

Both of your attempts to explain are just horrible, you don't understand a single thing about the issue, please just stop.

My example perhaps isn't perfect either, but it's more like calling someone living in Scotland "British".

• larslars Member

Why even post this here on a English forum?

If you want to meet a Chinese person, in China, about providing a Chinese service, maybe ask in.. China?

• lars said: Why even post this here on a English forum?

Ever thought that somebody has a China contact? Folks who know folks who know folks...

• @lars said:
    Why even post this here on a English forum?

If you want to meet a Chinese person, in China, about providing a Chinese service, maybe ask in.. China?

Chinese forums are spammed with full of ADs.

There are many hostloc members active in LET...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

lars said: Why even post this here on a English forum?

What makes you think he didn't?