Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Sale?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Sale?

thharristhharris Member
edited September 2012 in General

I was just checking there site and it looks like they discounted all blue plans. Any thoughts, seems like a push to more yearly plans. Kinda worries me.

Comments

• @thharris said: I was just checking there site and it looks like they discounted all blue plans

https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?gid=29 ?

• thharristhharris Member
    edited September 2012

Yea usually blue1 is $15/y and 2 is $1.99/m now its $10 and 15 a year

• @thharris said: Kinda worries me.

why worry? Blue3 and onwards is Monthly..

• Gosh damn 512/1024 for 26 USD annually? What a great offer! :D

• Hello Edward,

For a limited time BlueVM is offering up to and over 50% off most of our VPS line. We're emailing you, our current customers first and offering you the option to purchase these plans first. The discounts are as follows:

BLUE1 - $10.00 /Yr - 64/128 MB

BLUE2 - $15.00 /Yr - 128/256 MB
    BLUE3 - $1.99 /Mo - 256/512 MB
    BLUE4 - $3.50 /Mo - 512/1024 MB
    BLUE5 - $5.95 /Mo - 1024/2048 MB
    AND
    BLUE6 - $10.00 /Mo. - 2048/4096 MB

We expect the first wave of stock to last about 12 hours, after that we'll attempt to keep up with the demand. Once we're 100% out of stock or upon October 1, 2012 the offer is over so be sure you claim yours today.

• ShamliShamli Member
    edited September 2012

didnt receive the email...

edit:
    ok,its on lowendbox offer..

• Nice sale!

• @Nexus said: Gosh damn 512/1024 for 26 USD annually

where is that?? 26 USD annually?

• NexusNexus Member
    edited September 2012

@Pats said: where is that?? 26 USD annually?

It was @ the 512/1024
    https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?gid=29

Now it's back to 42 annually, I believe it was a special :)

• oh... lost in the game... :P
    they must have realised the mistake and changed..

• It was actually a small mistake on our part, those who grabbed one (roughly 20 of you) get to keep it for that price.

Anyway, the only reason our first two plans are yearly only is due to paypal fees. The rest of our plans are still available monthly. Anyway once October 1st comes the prices will go back to normal.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@bluevm

• wow thanks Justin for the update.

• @thharris

We're a pretty large company, with pre-paid servers for a year. We're not going anywhere :)

Stock is up, grab it while you can everyone!

• @Ishaq said: We're not going anywhere :)

Well apparently my Illinois VPS is going to Atlanta, but information is to say the least, scarce. There's no timeframe and no plan and no communications.

I think I'll put it up for giveaway in "Offers" on Monday, provided of course you guys allow transfers.

• @sleddog

We had a bit of a setup problem, if you've been added wrong, send in a ticket and we can correct everything.

New customers should be auto setup.

• sleddogsleddog Member
    edited September 2012

@Ishaq said: We had a bit of a setup problem, if you've been added wrong, send in a ticket and we can correct everything.

It's not a setup problem, it's about migrating my existing KVM VPS from Illinois to Atlanta. The last email about the migration was sent on Sept 8, when a 48 hour timeframe was given. I've since asked in a ticket and on IRC, but no information was provided. I've been holding off using the server until the migration is done and the new IP is assigned....

• @sleddog

Have you sent a ticket regarding a move though? We can't help unless you ticket us.

• @Ishaq said: Have you sent a ticket regarding a move though? We can't help unless you ticket us.

Well, I did ask in tickets previously. Just opened a new one: #863268

Thanks.

• Just to put closed to this, seems I was migrated two days ago but I wasn't notified and my powers of divination failed. Once I found the new SolusVM link, connected to the VPS by VNC and rewrote the network config, the new VPS came up with the correct IP :)

Thanked by 1TheHackBox