Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SavvyReady launches KVM, FREE TRIAL (first month), come trial with us!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SavvyReady launches KVM, FREE TRIAL (first month), come trial with us!

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited April 2015 in Offers

Hello LET members!

Let me start by introducing ourselves. We're a group of three folks:
Miguel Ângelo (me, owner, the system administrator, and also who takes care of the website, WHMCS and monitoring), David Schmauch (the second investor and advisor) and Rui Viana, Webdesigner for local clients, who recently registered in LET and I've been training him to provide you top notch support (he's my long-time personal friend).

Our business/domain name used to be WHPlace.com, started in 2008, and our clients are all local (from Portugal). We've done many website designs and that's how we got all our clients.

We recently decided to expand our offers to the international market and we're extremelly excited to bring this to LET and start offering here, hence, we registered SavvyReady.com a year ago as we thought it'd be a great opportunity to create a new sub brand (WHPlace.com used to provide WebHosting services only, shared/reseller offers).

We couldn't be more excited to present you our offers, it took us a lot of time to considerate our options and if we'd go ahead. We're open to receive your feedback and improve our services. We actually need YOUR help to do so! If you detect a bug, simply report it and we'll get to it right in the moment.

Please read the **FAQ **to know a little more about us! :-)

Note: All orders must be manually approved since we need to control fraud and keep our nodes clean.

Node Specifications:

• Dual E5 2620;
  • 64GB RAM;
  • 4x2TB HDD RAID 10, BBU + SSD Cached;
  • 1Gbps connection @ Buffalo, ColoCrossing.

KVM Plan:

• 1GB RAM
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 40GB HDD
  • 1TB Bandwidth

First month: FREE! / Recurring price: $7 per month

Order Link: https://savvyready.com/manage/cart.php?a=add&pid=5
Coupon: LETHAPPINESS

Available OS templates:

CentOS 6.5 x86_64 Minimal
CentOS 7.0 x86_64 Minimal
ClearOS 6.3 x86_64
Debian 7.3.0 x86_64 Minimal
Fedora 20 x86_64 Minimal
openSUSE x86_64 Minimal
Scientific Linux 6.3 x86_64 Minimal
Ubuntu 13.10 Server x86_64 Minimal
Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64 Server Minimal
Windows 2008 Server R2 Trial
Windows 2012 Server Trial

ISO's:

CoreOS 633.1.0 x86_64
FreeBSD 10.1 x86_64
OpenBSD 5.7 64bit

F.A.Q

- What makes you different from the other KVM providers?

Since the 2004's, I have tried dozens, if not hundreds of VPS providers. I cancelled a lot of those not only to reduce costs, but to look for a superior service, with decent IO, stable network and reasonably oversold (while done correctly). We're friends with several providers and we do not like to think about them as "competitors". We can all do business and grow, we try to provide a stable service, production ready, with a decent support.

- Support? How's your support like? Is it 24x7?

No. It is NOT 24x7, but from 9am GMT to 11pm GMT. The reason is that we're starting to expand our business, therefore, we cannot yet afford techs to work during the night. We'll get to it as we grow :-). We'd rather hire qualified people than hiring outsource workers who do it for a cheap price but with no quality.

- Do you oversell?

Who doesn't? Yes, we do oversell. We oversell the CPU, while the RAM and HDD diskspace is fully guaranteed. We monitor the nodes closely to ensure a stable service. Abuse won't be tolerated, at all.

- Will you provide Windows licenses? Could you please load a custom ISO?

No. We do not have any SPLA agreement. We can certainly upload any ISO you'd like!

- Why do you guys use a template in your Website?

We definitely do. The reason is that I'm the only guy here who works in the website, and I really do not like design that much, therefore, I purchased this template, but also purchased a SolusVM integration which looks pretty good. As soon as we grow, we plan to purchase a unique design :-).
The current design is not even finish! I promise I'll finish it before the trial ends :-).

- Are there any guarantees that you won't simply disappear?

There can always be guarantees, although only a few keep the promises. We begun in 2008 and it took us a few years to even considerate to start offering KVM services to the international market. Our investor (David) and myself, have more than enough funds to keep the nodes online.

- Do you host everything in your network?

No. Dediserve hosts our Website/billing panel and SolusVM in an European location. We truly love Dediserve.
Edit: We're actually moving our webserver to BuyVM with a DDoS Protected IP.

- What about the TOS/AUP? Do you have any?

We have not wrote a TOS/AUP yet, we'll not copy paste and modify other provider's TOS/AUP. David has the responsability to write those and he will take care of it this month.
Currently, the TOS ARE:

1 - We're not responsible for anything illegal hosted in our servers. 2 - Minecraft is NOT allowed. 3 - CPU/ IO intensive applications are NOT allowed. 4 - SPAM is not tolerated and you'll be suspended if you do so, until further investigation. 5 - DDoS is completely forbidden.

- Why this trial?

This trial will be ran in LET, exclusively, and we're doing it to see the nodes performance, also to improve what needs to be improved. We'll actually run a trial for every new node we launch. That's the way we do it. You have the right to test it before paying for it.

- Are the VPS Managed? Do you provide any Managed Services?

No. The VPS are NOT managed. We're going to provide Managed Services in the future, you can read more about it HERE.
Note that support will be given only for hardware/network related issues.

- Why did you even consider to host with ColoCrossing?

I've previously worked for companies who have servers with ColoCrossing and I think their network is fine. The support is pretty fast as well, I haven't had a single bad experience with CC.

Ok. But still, your website isn't finished.

I know. I promise I'll take care of it before the trial is over. It's a promise! :P

Cool. What if I decide to trial it for a month then cancel it?

Feel free to. We want you to feel fully satisfied with our services. :-)

Got any contact email?

Absolutely. Simply email us to [email protected]

Do let us know if there's anything else we can clarify for you. We're an open book and do love absolute transparency.

Comments

• I'm looking forward to testing and giving you feedback. Good luck!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@evilghaleon said:
    I'm looking forward to testing and giving you feedback. Good luck!

Hello!

I've already received two orders and those were approved. I'll gladly accept yours!

If you encounter any issue, feel free to report it and we'll do our best to ensure it's fixed :-)

Thank you very much!

• Mine was one of those two. :P

@evilghaleon said:
    Mine was one of those two. :P

I hope you love it! :-)

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

Congratulations MrGeneral on your first offer here on LET! I wish you much success in the new venture!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@MeanServers said:
    Congratulations MrGeneral on your first offer here on LET! I wish you much success in the new venture!

Thank you MeanServers! You're welcome to order a free trial! :-)

Have a great day!

• Why Buffalo? :(

@linuxthefish said:
    Why Buffalo? :(

Had to be this time mate, we'll get other locations soon! :)

Note: The website is currently offline, due to a DDoS attack, obviously, we're working on it with Dediserve :-).

• @MrGeneral I would like to grab one and test it out (then give a feedback, will edit this post). However your site won't work for me.

@Anna_Parker said:
    MrGeneral I would like to grab one and test it out (then give a feedback, will edit this post). However your site won't work for me.

Hello Anna,

As expected! Unfortunately we're being DDoSed, I'll let you know once we're back, I've already notified Dediserve about this and they're working on it.

• bersybersy Member

Good luck!

@bersy said:
    Good luck!

Thank you! This will be sorted ASAP.:)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrGeneral said:
    As expected! Unfortunately we're being DDoSed, I'll let you know once we're back, I've already notified Dediserve about this and they're working on it

Welcome to LET, where there's at least one cunt out there who wants to DDoS you at all times!

Thanked by 2jar CloudxtnyHost

@Nekki said:
    Welcome to LET, where there's at least one cunt out there who wants to DDoS you at all times!

It looks like, Nekki, we're trying to sort it as we speak!

These kiddos... Have nothing better to do.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Congrats on your first offer!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Jar said:
    Congrats on your first offer!

And first DDoS! :P

Thank you @Jar! You're welcome to signup for the trial and experience the amazing sensation in first hand! :-)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

MrGeneral said: And first DDoS! :P

Don't be afraid to hit up BuyVM's Voxility filtering, I'm already swearing by it ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Jar said:
    Don't be afraid to hit up BuyVM's Voxility filtering, I'm already swearing by it ;)

@Jar,

Definitely, they're in top of my list! :-) I will most likely move to BuyVM.

Thanked by 1jar

@atho said:
    It's cool, you can keep trying to justify it. But all you are really doing is showing your age and that you hold grudges and act childish. Why would ANYONE want to host or take up any of your services when you are for one incapable of learning how to use quote, or for two trashing others and thinking it's OK since they "did it to you". Because of the way you act I personally would never have any services with you or ever recommend your services to anyone who would ever ask me.

Is that factual enough for you?

Thanks, folks. Honestly, I know he won't be for too long considering his harsh attitude.

People are more than welcome to signup for the trial, and if I provide an horrible service, to post about it, hence the trial. I feel good to provide it for the LET community, free of charge.

Thanked by 1evilghaleon

Folks, since we're currently being DDoSed in our webserver, I'm about to move our main website to BuyVM with a DDoS Protected IP. I've asked a temporary IP address from Dediserve so I can run the backups and move it from Dediserve.

Thank you for your comments, it's really appreciated! Unfortunately, our webserver is down and that is entirely my fault. I should have predicted that we'd be attacked.

@Clancoms said:

I'd appreciate if you stop commenting my thread, thanks.

Folks, I've just ordered a BuyVM VPS + Voxility DDoS Protected IP, I'll get this online in the following hour. I'll update you as soon as I finish, I'm currently setting up / securing the server.

• @Clancoms You're worst than sz1... Hope you get a perm ban.

@MrGeneral Good luck with your endeavor. Very nice first approach to LET potential clients. Clear and honest. WIsh you the best.

Thanked by 2MikePT Rob92

@jvnadr said:
    Clancoms You're worst than sz1... Hope you get a perm ban.

MrGeneral Good luck with your endeavor. Very nice first approach to LET potential clients. Clear and honest. WIsh you the best.

I created this account back in 2011 and started participating more lately due to the fact that I use many LowEnd providers here, I'm in love with the community, therefore, this involved a 1 year planning and finally, we launched our services, free for the first month :-).

Thank you very much, @jvnadr! You're welcome to trial our services and enjoy from it. Feel free to cancel if you no longer need it, we do not take it personally! Have a great day mate!

Folks, I've purchased a BuyVM VPS and a DDoS Protected IP address, I'm waiting for @Francisco to activate it, then I'll get the website online. Backups are ready to be uploaded, I'll first tune the server security, then I'll reinstate the website back online.
    I'm sorry for the first impression you guys had, due to the website being offline, I take it as my fault as I should have thought about it. I'll rectify this ASAP, I promise.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I already asked Jijin to look into it.

Sorry about the delay, it's on our end with fraud checks & all, it isn't OP's.

Francisco

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited April 2015

@Francisco that is fine, we're standing-by and looking forward to bring our website up with your great protection! :-)

• AmitzAmitz Member

Just for the record: Could someone provide me with a link to when this bullshit started?

edited April 2015

@all, feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm waiting for the VPS to be activated so I can move the website and I'll let you know once it's back online. It'll take me a hour or two, depending the time it takes to be activated :P

@Amitz said:
    Just for the record: Could someone provide me with a link to when this bullshit started?

It started when I reported his posts, because he was only posting his offers only for spamming, then it went downhill, he's now forbidden to post his offers for two months (while he's still doing it), I can link you the posts in PM if you'd like to. :)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Thanks! That was all the information that I needed!

Thanked by 1MikePT