Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

high storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

high storage VPS

Hello,

I'm searching a VPS with 250-500GB HDD and 512MB ram (up to 1GB would be better - but not needed). It would be great to have it in Europe, as this is where I'm located. US would work too, but I definitely prefer EU offers. I don't care if it's OVZ or KVM and my budget is up to 7$. I remember that VPSDime and Backupsy offered this a while ago, but I can't find these offers anymore.

Thanks for your offers.

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

1 core

1 gb ram

300 Gb Hdd

1 Ipv4

Port Speed 1gbps

Traffic 10 tb/mo

Located in Romania , the price is 7$/mo , if you are interesed pm

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited April 2015

@trexos said:
    Hello,

Check hosthatch Got 500GB KVM with 1GB memory for 7USD/mo.

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited April 2015

+1 Hosthatch

• SadySady Member

@concerto49 & @drserver had some thing as far as I remember.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • earlearl Member

I know its above $7.. But if you're interested the kimsufi KS-2 is in stock..
    http://www.kimsufi.com/en/

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2015

@AshleyUk offers the awesome 2GB RAM, 800GB storage, unmetered VPS in DE, but you have to wait until restock.

cassa said: Currently having one from @SpartanHost. Pretty good one :-)

I have used Spartan KVM VPS in Seattle for three months, though server uptime was 100%, there were many network issues, so uptime was 99.2-99.6% as a matter of fact.

• @trexos

why not use the host in ur signature? more than reliable.

• We can offer our 1001 specification for 7 USD (Equivalent in GBP), it's a little under your requirements but located in Europe with 100GB storage (KVM). We can offer 10Mbps unmetered free of charge too. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or feel free to message me here.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@ratherbak3d said:

it's not just a little under. I'd say it's far away as OP stated clearly his need for high storage. so please don't hesitate to put in a real offer within requirements but don't misfitted spam.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • bersybersy Member
    edited April 2015

removed

• Falzo said: it's not just a little under. I'd say it's far away as OP stated clearly his need for high storage. so please don't hesitate to put in a real offer within requirements but don't misfitted spam.

Understood. Unfortunately it's the most we can sustainably offer within that budget since all of our resources are truly dedicated :(

• Check with @AlexanderM of Hostus.us .. pretty decent service and good support!

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited April 2015

I currently use a Serverhub Big Data SSD Cache. Although they had a RAID card failure and I had to re-install... They managed to recover all the data within just not the base OS data etc.

That was about two and a half months ago. Since then it's been a solid server.

Here's last months uptime: http://i.imgur.com/vUW4OCj.png - I don't know if that is pingdoms issue (downtime) though

It had about 9 days of downtime and they credited me for a full month.

They're located in the US though but if budget is what you're after then this would surely be it.

I've always had prompt and quick responses from support might I add.

They're part of the Eonix Corporation.

I checked my IPs prior to even using the server and they were all clean.

I've had a decent experience in terms of support. Although the service has been spotty I won't fully recommend them but throw them out as an idea for you think about.

If I hadn't had the downtime at the start of my service causing it to be 75% uptime that month then I probably would of recommended them fully.

http://www.serverhub.com/vps/ssd-cached/

for $5 per month 512MB Memory 500GB Disk Space 1TBTransfer 2 Core Processor 3 IP Address

If you want more information on my experience I'd be glad to share via PM.

Good luck on your search.

EU:
    The first option here looks like a solution
    https://hosthatch.com/storage-vps

• I just went with rootnerds (but only 100Mbit/s) and HostHatch. Thank you all :)

I only wonder why I can't install an OS on my KVM VPS with HostHatch, I can't find an ISO to select.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@trexos said:
    I just went with rootnerds (but only 100Mbit/s) and HostHatch. Thank you all :)

I only wonder why I can't install an OS on my KVM VPS with HostHatch, I can't find an ISO to select.

We just migrated from Serverius to Telecity 5 in Amsterdam. Still working on the few things left but reinstallation should be back in the next couple of hours.

• @Abdullah thanks. Does this mean the VPS is now located in AMS and not in Dronten?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@trexos said:
    Abdullah thanks. Does this mean the VPS is now located in AMS and not in Dronten?

Yes, we'll be updating the site and network pages shortly - it is now on http://bgp.he.net/AS42708 (same network as in Sweden)

• @Sady said:
    concerto49 had some thing as far as I remember.

KVM 500GB $7/month

KVM 250GB $4.75/month

• @concerto49 said:

You are too late. ;)
    OP has now his servers (in Europe) I guess. :P

• @itgods said:
    OP has now his servers (in Europe) I guess. :P

Better luck next time eh?