Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers of a similar price to delimiter?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers of a similar price to delimiter?

As I've moved away from online.net I'm looking to get my services into one place again and was wondering if there was anything similar to delimiter (price/spec wise) to consider.

Comments

• It's Delimiter

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

What's the spec and price?

• sinsin Member

I use Datashack/WholeSale and love them

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited April 2015

Quickpacket!

Thanked by 2qps michaelphan
  • @krs360 said:
    As I've moved away from online.net I'm looking to get my services into one place again and was wondering if there was anything similar to delimiter (price/spec wise) to consider.

What you want? I got some stuff that may interest you?

• @MSPNick I want a cheeseburger. You got anything? :)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @rajprakash said:
    MSPNick I want a cheeseburger. You got anything? :)

I want 5 :-)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @krs360 said:

Reason to move out?

• We have servers from $49/month

• krs360krs360 Member
    edited April 2015

Hi all,

Quad core+ 8gb ram+, 500gb+ hdd. 100mbit line is fine. It's for my own stuff so raid isn't essential as its non production. Not too fussed on location.

Sorry for the short response, still tied to my desk at work.

I've moved everything away from online.net and encouraged friends within the gaming community and clients to do the same. I've found them totally unreasonable on multiple occasions now so enough was enough for me.

• @krs360 - So why not buy it from Delimiter. Delimiter is the cheapest on the market!