Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS! At least 3GB, 150GB, 1GBIT PORT, MAYBE SSD, AND RELIABLE SUPPORT.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS! At least 3GB, 150GB, 1GBIT PORT, MAYBE SSD, AND RELIABLE SUPPORT.

MichaelDiggsMichaelDiggs Member
edited April 2015 in Requests

I think I've had it with ChicagoVPS. Every damn month my WHM/CPANEL license expires and I can't manage my domains properly. The only thing I have going for me is I have three VPS's with them and my WHM/CPANEL charges are $10, $12 and $12. I'm willing to dump Chicago and just get one service because I know most providers can't get licenses that cheap. I'm paying that price just because I've stuck with them for a while thinking they would get better. I'm basically looking for a SOLID provider on the EAST COAST of the US please. I would really love to see what else is out there and would love recommendations or offers. I only run a couple small forums, play around a little, and use owncloud's software for my personal stuff. Sorry for the rant.

And I'm not looking for support for the VPS itself, of course if it's a major, major issue, but I can usually take care of everything myself.

EDIT: This can be a KVM. Doesn't have to be OpenVZ. One thing I forgot to mention, I would need the ability to re-image the VPS on demand. As in wiping it out entirely and having the system re-install the base/basics. I can then install WHM/CPANEL manually via SSH and other associated programs needed.

Comments

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2015

I can set you up with exactly what you need and the cpanel cost will be $12.00 per license per month
    PM me for more info

but we are west coast

• High performance KVMs with your requested specs but only in CA

• @MichaelDiggs said:
    I think I've had it with ChicagoVPS. Every damn month my WHM/CPANEL license expires and I can't manage my domains properly. The only thing I have going for me is I have three VPS's with them and my WHM/CPANEL charges are $10, $12 and $12. I'm willing to dump Chicago and just get one service because I know most providers can't get licenses that cheap. I'm paying that price just because I've stuck with them for a while thinking they would get better. I'm basically looking for a SOLID provider on the EAST COAST of the US please. I would really love to see what else is out there and would love recommendations or offers. I only run a couple small forums, play around a little, and use owncloud's software for my personal stuff. Sorry for the rant.

And I'm not looking for support for the VPS itself, of course if it's a major, major issue, but I can usually take care of everything myself.

Should you be flexible on your disk size we can certainly provide you services on the East Coast, our offers are here: https://www.stablebox.com/linux-ssd-cloud-vps-hosting/#more-ram

We are not yet a cPanel NOC partner, however you can easily get a cPanel license from buycpanel for a decent price.

Feel free to PM any questions/thoughts.

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • I've responded to a couple of messages and just also updated my original post. Please see the edit. Some providers do not allow or have the re-image on demand ability. I like to use that feature when I'm developing. Yes, I may want to get two VPS's if you are very reliable and have great speeds. EAST COAST was just my suggestion since I'm on the East Coast myself and figured it would be faster. I was also told NOT to get anything on the Colorado Crossing data center. Not sure if that matters to me right now while I investigate that. Lots of DDOS attacks there, which I'm experiencing on ChicagoVPS all the time. Thanks.

• @AlexanderM / HostUS

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited April 2015

We can offer from Las Vegas, KVM/Virtualizor control panel, if it's of any interest to you. What's your monthly budget for the specs you require (3GB RAM/150GB Disk?) Any other requirements in terms of bandwidth?

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited April 2015

@MichaelDiggs I would need the ability to re-image the VPS on demand. As in wiping it out entirely and having the system re-install the base/basics.

you need not worry, any OpenVZ or KVM provider will allow this.......

DDoS mitigation included with our KVMs

• @MichaelDiggs said:
    I've responded to a couple of messages and just also updated my original post. Please see the edit. Some providers do not allow or have the re-image on demand ability. I like to use that feature when I'm developing. Yes, I may want to get two VPS's if you are very reliable and have great speeds. EAST COAST was just my suggestion since I'm on the East Coast myself and figured it would be faster. I was also told NOT to get anything on the Colorado Crossing data center. Not sure if that matters to me right now while I investigate that. Lots of DDOS attacks there, which I'm experiencing on ChicagoVPS all the time. Thanks.

Following my previous post, we can meet the needs here as well as we use the Virtualizor web control panel. You can reinstall your OS at any time without issue as well as install from an ISO if you so desire (custom ISO's available as well).

As to Colorado Crossing, do you mean ColoCrossing?

• If you're open to Los Angeles and OpenVZ, check out our latest LEB posting below.

http://lowendbox.com/blog/k9vps-256mb-for-10year-3072mb-for-7month-and-more-in-los-angeles/

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2015

If you need chicago then we can do it just get back to me @ support[at]readydedi.com,

As for KVM we can do it in phoenixNAP , AZ.

WARNING ! I will NOT price match / beat their shitty prices if you expect good service you also have to afford it.

• https://euservr.com/netherlands-1gbps-linux-vps.html

3GB RAM

2Core CPU

1Gbps Port

75GB RAID10 HDD

Cost $17/month

We will help you if there is any major issue.

• rokokrokok Member

When you expecting "RELIABLE SUPPORT" i assume you expecting trouble?

i prefer no support at all, but reliable network, uptime and stable platform AKA no issue and only open their site when its time to pay the bill ;p

• I don't mean support, I basically mean to take care of the network, make sure the CPANEL licenses don't expire, bill on time, and just generally get back to their users. I'm not expecting trouble. Unless the link is down completely. Sorry, tired as heck and have to hit the sack. I look forward to going over some of the specs listed and see what's up.

• @euservr Netherlands?? Really?? OP is looking for east coast US.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Sent you a PM :)

• SavioSavio Member

Hope we can help, sent you details :)

• I can provide you cPanel for 12$ with any of our unmanaged vpss or free with our managed ones.
    Let me know if interested.

• Been sent a lot of messages, so I'm just responding to several people now. Working 10 hours a day keep me away from the fun here! I haven't made any decisions yet. Thanks!

• You got a PM, I don't think you need to look twice.

I'm surprised a lot of the posts above can't follow his east coast requirement.