Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for help - CDN service project / deal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for help - CDN service project / deal

gtraxgtrax Member
edited April 2015 in Requests

Looking forward to a CDN project. If someone has experience in developing one please drop me a message.
Also if someone has links with a new comer in CDN service or services like netdepot, portacdn let me know. I can also plan a project where our service is white labeled and we have a couple of locations near my geo-locations so that the CDN is sell-able.
Please drop a message if you feel you can practically help out or support either by giving a workable reference.
Thanks

Comments

• Do you plan to have Pop/s in Argentina?

• gtraxgtrax Member

@inthecloudblog No brother

• Sao Pablo? If so provide me an ip via PM please and price per TB

• gtraxgtrax Member

Anyone with the feedback regarding the query.
    Isn't anyone working or worked in some like a private CDN?

• edited April 2015

I am sort of making a personal cloudflare If that's what you mean?

• Isn't that bit of an overhead. Why not use an existing CDN?

• gtraxgtrax Member

Bump!
    Guys pitch in please. Need some feedback and help.
    Thanks

• @gtrax said:
    Bump!
    Guys pitch in please. Need some feedback and help.
    Thanks

Answer other members questions first, then ask for help again.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • r0t3nr0t3n Member

A simple/basic cdn can be set up pretty easily, if you want a feature rich cdn then you can build upon open source software etc.

• gtraxgtrax Member

@comXyz sent PMs to both @TinyTunnel_Tom and netgeekpro but just updating a comment here as well
    @TinyTunnel_Tom Yup something like cloudflare and personal in start but later I plan to make it commercial once some funds are available from either my pocket or investor.
    @netgeekpro Only had some chat with @portacdn and still waiting for response, I actually want the service to be free/beta for first 6 months and later investment will come in so commercial guys do not like waiting and no one from LET providers referred anyone or stepped up.
    @r0t3n yes you are right bro but when you want a thing which needs to be little version of something like cloudflare than it wont be basic. I am looking for someone to share roadmap and technology advice. I have reached out a lot but still response have been not that fruitful.

• r0t3nr0t3n Member

@gtrax I would hazard a guess that you have not been getting fruitful responses because the big players spend a lot of money on consulting, designing and implementing their networks. Your saying you want to make this commercial in the future, are you offering a budget for consultation? People might take you seriously then...

And calling everyone your bro is not really professional. If your serious about this, be more professional in your responses.

• gtraxgtrax Member
    edited April 2015

@r0t3n already offered a couple of people a stake in the project. As soon as the project is funded or investors come in I offered consultation or a share in the company. I also offered to atleast pay some amount during the beta/free period which can be mutually decided but should be kept on a low end budget in start. Its really a startup in my area and will be incubated eventually, where people will get their share.

And this is not that professional a forum (LET is not a corporate world I think), helping, requesting and seeking advice/guidance is a major part of this forum. When we are on the forum we do discuss things and sometimes it feels like discussing with pals but I never mix paltalk with professionalism.
    I have good terms with a lot of guys here and I even call em up but when we are working or its about business we keep things extremely professional.
    I hope I clarified myself. I will surely be careful and keep things professional when it comes to that, thanks for the advice, I appreciate :)

Thanked by 2MikePT Rolter
  • gtraxgtrax Member

!Bump
    I hoped to get response from @portcdn or someone. Was not expecting any big players to respond but no responses even from small or mid-sized providers yet.

• We've been using our own CDN network but later on we've decided to choose maxcdn for our ease

• I like how he wonders why no one cares :D

• gtraxgtrax Member

@deadbeef can't understand your expression. But I am not at all complaining. Just sharing my views :)

• chrispchrisp Member

Please dont bump it again in some months, especially not by writing the word "bump"