Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyBB Hosting Services | $4.75 2GB RAM OpenVZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyBB Hosting Services | $4.75 2GB RAM OpenVZ

For a limited time I'm offering the following package below.

OpenVZ 2GB Deal

>

Diskspace: 200GB RAID
Bandwidth: 400GB
RAM: 2GB
Cores: 2
IP Address: 1
Limited Stock
$4.75 / month
Order Now

Test IP: 192.82.109.218

Q: What payment options are available?
A: Currently we support PayPal and BitPay.

Q: What control panels are offered?
A: We offer Directadmin for $6 / mo and cPanel for $16 / mo.

Q: I have a sales question, how can I contact you?
A: We can be contacted through [email protected]

Q: Do you offer any other services?
A: Yes we do! Please check out our website www.mybbse.net

Comments

• Is there any reasons you have your brand named after a message board software? I keep reading your posts and thinking your offering a bespoke hosting service for MyBB forum's.

• The service originally started as a MyBB related host. As time went on we started offering more than just mybb related services. Anything can be hosted as long as it fits the TOS :).

• Ok, but IMHO you should not be MHS unless you are offering bespoke services for it as well as your name makes little sense as it stands.

• MHS_MarcMHS_Marc Member
    edited April 2015

A name is a name but in the end it's about the quality of the service that matters :).

As I said the company started as a shared only provider, but as we expanding to VPS and Dedicated Servers we moved more into general hosting area but still provided mybb related services.

A well known company by the name of A Small Orange has nothing to oranges, but the branding works good for them.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

MHS_Marc said: A name is a name but in the end it's about the quality of the service that matters :).

MHS_Marc said: A well known company by the name of A Small Orange has nothing to oranges, but the branding works good for them.

Um, no. What you're doing is like having a company calling vBulletin Hosting, Inc. and then saying "we are just an OpenVZ provider".

If you were called Blue Olive or Small Gear or West Planet or some other semi-random name, that'd be fine, but you picked one of the top forum software packages and took their name for your company. Which will likely get you sued.

You really need to pick a different name for your company.

Thanked by 1VikingLayer