Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on

In this Discussion

Woman police officer killed in Manchester

Woman police officer killed in Manchester

JackJack Member
edited September 2012 in General

I know there are atleast 1 or 2 people on here from Manchester...

What do you guys think?

• Heard about this at work, shocking reality :/

Patrick | INIZ
  • mikhomikho Super Moderator

Read the headlines today, all I can say is "insane" - the guides to administer your lowend vps | Hosted Piwik from $3/year
    FreecPanelSharedHosting Locations: Miami (US) | Rotterdam (NL)
  • AsadHaiderAsadHaider Member
    edited September 2012

Heard about this whilst I was at work. That man is fucking scum.

I'm currently applying to to be a Special Constable with the Greater Manchester Police, hoping to get in and do it next year.

• seen this everyday in my country, but still shocking me..

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
  • Yeah, This is pretty bad, and who ever snitches on this guy gets £50,000!

• @Jacob According to Yahoo News he put himself in :/

"Soon after the attack, Dale Cregan, 29, who was being hunted in connection with separate gun and grenade attacks that killed a father and son, walked into a nearby police station."

Patrick | INIZ
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited September 2012

@StormVZ said: @Jacob According to Yahoo News he put himself in :/

So does he get £50,000?

@Jack I think you should change the headline to "Two police officers killed in Greater Manchester shooting"

• @StormVZ said: walked into a nearby police station

Did he claim the 50k prize?

I wonder what good are all those cameras in the UK if they can't identify and find a murderer.

"A £50,000 reward had been offered through Crimestoppers in August 2012 for information leading to the arrest of Cregan, who police wanted to speak to about the murders of David Short, 46, and his son Mark, 23. "

I know, I'm Dale Maily.

• @rds100 Only cameras I see are the one's on top of traffic lights, there's a odd 1-2 that are really high up for actually CCTV for the places but go spin around very slowly, easily miss someone out on opposite direction

Patrick | INIZ
  • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

UK police is not even armed....

Available for Consulting | Currently UNEMPLOYED | Proudly financed by Austrian government | [email protected] |
    Unlike others i do not need shitty affiliate links in my signature.

• Some are depending on what they are doing, but compared to most other Western countries you are right that most are not armed. Whether they'd been armed or not may not have made any difference in this case anyway.

Either way it is terrible.

Ransom IT | ɹǝpun uʍop sdʌ | vps down under | AU/NZ VPS Provider | KVM in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Auckland | OpenVZ in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide
  • R.I.P such people should be hanged