Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Dedicated Server in US (pref: Dallas/ATL)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Dedicated Server in US (pref: Dallas/ATL)

4-8 Cores
32 GB RAM +
2 x 1TB HD (Soft raid ok)
1GB Network, but traffic is under 5TB Monthly
1 IP

If one works well, will probably order more.

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Budget?

Without knowing your budget two that come into mind are Incero and QuickPacket.

• @FalconInternet:

Take this one:

Dual L5420, 16GB RAM, Hardware RAID, 1TB Disk
    http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=L5420161000&l=Atlanta

Add second 1TB disk $10/month
    Add 16GB RAM $10/month

Total $59/month (paid quarterly)

-or-

Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, Hardware RAID, 500GB Disk
    http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/servers2015/?p=X515016500

Change 500GB to 1TB Disk - $5/month
    Add second 1TB Disk - $10/month
    Add 16GB RAM $10/month

Total $45/month (paid quarterly)

We could do the same on L5520, E3 and so on.

PM me and we'll work out best package

• Delimiter

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I'd recommend @QPS affordable services and fair pricing on IP space. Delimiter is good too but you need to pay quarterly to get better pricing and IPS are bloody expensive over there.

Thanked by 1qps
  • @agoldenberg $1/IP/month is lower than average for US providers.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@MarkTurner fair enough but still pricey compared to a few hosts here.

• Have a look at your dedicated packages here :) I hope you see something of your fancy.

Packages here

We can offer great service and try and succeed the feeling of our customers having the feeling of calmness and relaxation with our services such as the feeling you gain whilst on vacation.

Overall I hope you pick us and we can give simply the best service around!

~Vacation Private Servers

• @agoldenberg - you need to balance the total cost. If you are paying $20/month for a server and then pay $4 extra a month for 4 IPs; thats still cheaper than paying $50/month for the same server in third party colo and free IPs.

• Delimiter > QPS for network in ATL. QPS > Delimiter for sales/support. Delimiter would be awesome if I didn't have to run to @MarkTurner every time Delimiter drops the ball on a sales/billing/upgrade issue.

Check Dacentec as well. I'm both a rental and Colo customer with them and they've always been amazing to deal with. Network is above average for a budget provider, IMO.

For Dallas hit up @Incero. Won't be budget but it'll be quality, zero issues from them.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • If only Los Angeles was an option!

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@FalconInternet QuickPacket has several options available in Atlanta. Probably the best fit is:

Dual L5520 (8 cores/16 threads), 32GB RAM, 2x 1TB Hard Drive, 20TB Bandwidth on 1 Gbps Port, 4 IPv4 Addresses, KVM over IP / IPMI

$70 per month - Order Link (Coupon code LETXEON45).

We don't require any quarterly or annual payments to get our promotional pricing.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks!

• We offer the following in Dallas:

2xL5520
    24GB RAM
    2x1TB HDD
    IPMI
    /29 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    10TB @ 1gbit port
    $73.5/month
    https://getdedi.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=14

• Thx for now went with delimiter since already have a server there and mark is always so fast to respond.. And hey I'm Marc too ;)

I'll keep others in mind

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FalconInternet said:
    Thx for now went with delimiter since already have a server there and mark is always so fast to respond.. And hey I'm Marc too ;)

I'll keep others in mind

Great! Also keep www.QuadraNet.com in mind for any of your Los Angeles, Miami & Dallas colo, cloud and dedi needs. We offer super competitive pricing with great quality.