Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 4GB KVM/Xen/VMware
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 4GB KVM/Xen/VMware

Hi,

I am looking for a VM with the following specs:

4GB RAM
1-2 cores (not a dealbreaker)
40GB disk
1 IPv4. IPv6 is a nice bonus but not required.
Uplink speed is not a dealbreaker
Monthly transfer will be very low.

Looking to run a Windows instance inside the VM, virtualization method doesn't matter much as long as I can run Windows. I have my own Windows licenses and can provide proof if needed.

Looking for a US location. Interested in monthly and quarterly quotes.

Thanks!

Comments

• I had a VM with them before, perhaps I will go back. Thanks

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

We can do it on our abusive cores,
    2 dedicated threads, 4 gb ram, 40 gb hdd, 1tb bw on citrix xenserver platform.

Pirce: 10 usd per month or 100 usd per year.
    Free testing is possible.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

IWStack in Dallas, you can load arbitrary ISO, make sure you select extractable to be able to download disk or snapshots if needed and select Other PV 64 to make use of the virtio drivers. A virtio ISO to load drivers ad interim if your ISO does not have it, can be added during installation and then reload your own.

• @Maounique said:
    IWStack in Dallas, you can load arbitrary ISO, make sure you select extractable to be able to download disk or snapshots if needed and select Other PV 64 to make use of the virtio drivers. A virtio ISO to load drivers ad interim if your ISO does not have it, can be added during installation and then reload your own.

IWstack comes in a bit above the MCH pricepoint, thanks though.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

We can offer you a customised version of our BKVM - 1GB instance.
    2 vCore
    4GB RAM
    250GB Taffic
    40GB DIsk
    1 IPv4
    Solusvm contol panel
    $9 /month ($26 /Quarter)

Happy to import your windows image

edited March 2015

revnja said: IWstack comes in a bit above the MCH pricepoint, thanks though.

Ah, I thought US is a must. I was also under the impression you need to install from your own ISO.

• revnjarevnja Member
    edited March 2015

@Maounique said:

Yes, those are both musts. After configuring IWstack for my needs, it came in above my price point.

edited March 2015

But MCH is not in US, although you probably can ask them to mount your ISO.

• @Maounique said:
    But MCH is not in US, although you probably can ask them to mount your ISO.

Canada would work. I've had a VM with them before, they mounted my ISO no problems. I am currently looking into different solutions. Thanks.

• What is your Monthly Budget @revnja

• @drserver do you have a link to that plan?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@revnja

I could offer a 4 core - 4GB Xen HVM VPS in Miami for €10.00 p/month but I suspect that might not be of interest as price seems to be the trump card here above all else.

If not let me know, plans here: http://inceptionhosting.com/xen-hvm-miami/

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    revnja

I could offer a 4 core - 4GB Xen HVM VPS in Miami for €10.00 p/month but I suspect that might not be of interest as price seems to be the trump card here above all else.

If not let me know, plans here: http://inceptionhosting.com/xen-hvm-miami/

Not necessarily. I'll check it out.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@evilghaleon said:
    drserver do you have a link to that plan?

No. It is custom deal

• Depending on your budget we can certainly meet your needs in Buffalo, Chicago or Los Angeles (Your choice).

Link: https://www.stablebox.com/windows-ssd-cloud-vps-hosting/

Windows will come pre-installed (2003, 2008 R2 or 2012 R2) and fully licensed. ISO's for almost all Windows versions are also directly available in our control panel as well as the VirtIO driver ISO (We use KVM with VirtIO for NIC and Disk). We are happy to do custom ISO's as well, need only to open a ticket so we can add the ISO to your account.

PM me if you have any questions.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

What budget range do you prefer :)

Thanks

• VPSDime, 4GB for $20, dedicated core. http://vpsdime.com/

• I could offer you 4 GB KVM along with 2 CPU cores and 40 GB SSD RAID 10 Space for $15/month in Dallas, TX. Uplink is 1 Gbit, you get IPv4 and IPv6. If interested more info on PM.

• MadMad Member

There are many providers out there :) I kindly suggest you to check the related section and the reviews about the company too

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@andreamada said:
    There are many providers out there :) I kindly suggest you to check the related section and the reviews about the company too

• @AntonySmith I need unmetered incoming. Can you make it?