Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comodo Positive SSL ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comodo Positive SSL ?

Any re sellers or seller selling Comodo Positive SSL for cheap price and under $3 ?

I need few Certificates ..

Thank you

Comments

• At GoGetSSL (reseller account), basic level, you can get it starting at €2.94/yr for 3 years. If you contact them for bulk orders I'm sure you can get a better deal.

• kamalkamal Member

Thank you for your reply. I need yearly and their price is around $3.95 for reseller I was looking for more cheaper price..

• tommytommy Member

kamal said: Thank you for your reply. I need yearly and their price is around $3.95 for reseller I was looking for more cheaper price..

if you feel that still too expensive consider using free ssl from startcom, wosign or cloudflare.

• kamalkamal Member

Thank you Sir I was trying if I would be able to get Comodo Positive SSLs for cheap. Thank you.

• GogetSSL is possibly the cheapest you can find for Comodo Positive SSL. For 3 year certs, it will be coming to around $3.25/yr.

• is $3.25 still expensive for you??? If so use free SSL from CF.

• Just use free SSL bro, it's not less secure than the paid one.

• kamalkamal Member

From where I come $3.25 is ------ hehe
    Thank you all for kind support and replies.. I have decided to go with WoSign

• OP has found what he was looking for, @Mikho might want to close this.

• @TheKiller said:

>

Hmm you remember all the mods, right? I don't even know who are mod, after Nekki retired.

• comXyz said: Hmm you remember all the mods, right? I don't even know who are mod, after Nekki retired.

I have remembered mods names since nekki retired. LOL

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I can give you PositiveSSL's from My Vendor at $2 Per Year Rate :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@TheKiller
    @comXyz

All staff names are mentioned in the rules so no need to remener who we are :)
    Y
    It is also "better" to flag a thread and explain why you flagged it instead of mentioning a single mod.

Thanked by 2comXyz TheKiller
This discussion has been closed.